What rank SHOULD you be?

Just an idea to make stars harder to earn and therefore more esteemed for players in the game

I like this, but it’s worth mentioning that this would instantly make O3 “parse” culture 10 times worse.

It should be noted that the most efficient way to do most content in the game is in smaller groups that have all relevant status effects. If played aggressively, this makes something like Osanc easily a sub-10 min venture when solo takes a little longer and even a well-organized large group will often take over 20.

In all fairness it still takes a lot of skill and knowledge of the dungeon to do this correctly. I suppose any fame system has its flaws in the end.

I think…I would be a light blue! c:

Light blue star for sure. I suck at this game lol

the feels hit hard man they really do :frowning:

I’m gonna stroke my ego and say white star

If you said anything else I would have some questions.

Yellow. Because I am still trying to get my 1st O3 completion.

Id say mid orange probs, I can clear some exaltation dungeons somewhat consistently, but without discords (by choice, hate those) getting solid runs or remotely organized ones is a challenge, which makes learning harder. Most pre exaltation stuff i can do pretty well though, including most courts (maybe not reef or shaits, at least if solo)

In your defense not getting your hand held through them probably makes you much better “prepared for the unexpected”.

And I didn’t even think about Shaitan’s. I’ve done reef solo a couple of times, but I don’t think Shaitan’s is even possible except with a few classes on DPS sets. I only tried once and the damn big hands respawn if you don’t kill the other fast enough :sweat_smile:.

It is actually possible even without high DPS. You just have to lower both hands to low health then kill them both in quick succession. Same as doing Pentaract solo.

Yup, usually have to do that in small groups too. Biggest hold-back for it is how tight the arena is with so many high damage shots flying around, not yo mention the paralyze in some phases.

The spawn for hands don’t trigger until one or the other is dead. So with that being said, the way to play it is you get both hands low, red hp if at all possible, without killing one hand. You treat it in the same way you would a solo pentaract. It’s doable on wc tops maybe even less, for as long as you’re confident that you can dodge shots and generally survive whatever the boss throws at you

I should be light blue star : it would mean I didn’t spend a decade of my life years playing this game lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.