What should DECA do about alien event?

DECA’s alien event is by far THE LARGEST limited time event (by new items) and the items dropped during this event are so game-changing that it just wouldn’t be a good idea to just make the aliens disappear and anybody who didn’t play during MOTMG miss out. So, this is my proposal:

DECA ALIEN SPAWN RATE: ~80% to 20%

Remove all scraps and tokens

Only one wormhole spawns really close to where the ufo died.

Cores and whites already drop from wormholes, and armors drop from ufo, but loaded core and entropy reactors are not dropped. So, make a new quest section at tinkerer’s called “Normal quests” or something that has the quest permanently. And, make something drop from the ufo or in wormholes that you have to have in order to get loaded core / entropy reactor. That way, players that don’t play in MOTMG are punished but not as hard as if the event just disappeared.

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Considering that many of their other big events have reshown up, I feel like that’s what they’re going to do with the Alien event. Unlike the previous MotMG events which mostly ended in failiure, this one seems to work out so this can be an annual event that happens for one month every year until RotMG dies (so a one time event)

I’m not grinding the event cause I’m lazy but I actually also just don’t care that much about alien gear.

As someone who has not seen aliens spawn for 14 fresh realms in a row…80% sounds like a stretch

As for the idea itself, I like it! Too much content to just drop and never remember again. They kept the machine even when AF is over but lowered its drop chance, so I won’t be surprised if the same happened here

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.