What Should I Do [now that I have three free character slots]

I need your help.

I died an unexpected 8/8 death a couple days ago in the most embarrassing way (lag + stacked shots in a Theater). I really loved the Necromancer, but that’s not why I’m here.

I wanted to ask what I should do, now that I have three free character slots.

Since I still have an 8/8 Archer, I was thinking of doing:

• 8/8 Wizard / Necromancer

• 8/8 Paladin / Knight

• PPE Slot

But I’m still unsure, as my item counts are dwindling, and my Stat Potion supply is drastically shrinking.

48%20AM 58%20AM

Items not in the screenshots include:

• Reskin T13 Heavy Armor

• Extra Demon Blade

• Extra Crystal Sword

• 8-Stat Maxing Candies

• Extra Candies for WIS and MP

What should I do, guys? I really need your suggestions!

I would say priest for the wands and the rings but, not sure

8/8 knight w/ the dblade, gemstone, and reskinned t13 heavy armor
since, you don’t have a shield, it should be easy to farm for a snake skin shield
(harder to farm for a decent seal)

Any wand class looks pretty decent with the selection you have, maybe a priest?

For some reason, I die really quickly on Priest and it never fits my play-style unless I have a UT tome.

Not a bad idea! I’ll definitely take it to consideration!

I do still need a suggestion for the other character slot.

ut tome? the only useful ut tome is puri

t5 tome is alright

Also, considering that you have a death skin and you probably already have it, i would suggest sell it for something you would like to use, like 1:2 deca

Paladin if you have 70 mheal for perma buff with t6 Seal, nothing beats that ime.

Wizard if you need more loot and care for dps, I’ve gotten the most loot on Wizard and Paladin than any other classes, I have a lot more fun on Necromancer even though I don’t really like the low dexterity.

PPE? Overrated, but that’s just me. Lol. Cheers. :wink:

Just my thoughts.

Make a mystic, use the pyra reskin and keep the gemstone as a swapout. Feed everything else :grin:

I mean, you can just buy one right?
GCookie’s really good…

Erm… Gemstone on mystic?

it is a decent swapout

I don’t agree unless you have a pet that can’t permabuff on mystic with planefetter which is like… 70 mheal. Better to wear HP equipment like shendyt and crown or bracer or something like that. But that’s just my mystic main advice. Lol, but not everyone has a pet with 70/70 heal mheal so I can see where it can come in handy as an alternate ring

Make a wizzy, for me wizzys and warriors are the most fun and in my opinion the best, a wizzy is easy to get in your dps from a safe distance and a warrior is to solo rush abbys and other dungons.

I must not have been very clear, I meant gemstone is a great swapout (not main) ring. Gemstone gives 3 “defensive” stats for mystics: MP, defense (not that useful in endgame dungeons, but serves a purpose in rushing/godlands) and speed. There are situations where extra mana and speed are favorable to just plain hp/dps rings such as when rushing shatters first bridge. Even at 90mheal I find having extra mana gives me more options and survivability in some (not all) situations compared to a plain hp ring; speed is a welcome bonus that allows better positioning (which is more important to low damage classes as it allows for a larger window to deal more damage) as well as being able to dodge faster bullets easier. I actually prefer expos to exaHPs for general use, but I will not hesitate to bring a beefy hp ring to halls.

I would suggest a paladin for survivability and a wizard for farming more pots/items. I find the wizard to be pretty helpful in farming and pally just lasts a while.

So you platy Mystic like a melee basically? First, get an orb with a speed buff, ezpz. Second, use your orb correctly. Lol. There’s no need to have a lot of mana on mystic these days unless you try to solo stuff or have a shit group that can’t kill things quickly. Rushing, I can say works well with the ring, but you rarely need to rush as a mystic besides three to four times out of any dungeon or realm. It’s a support class. Speed also doesn’t give good positioning unless you’re well off on the front of how you move in the game, which a lot of people can barely dodge in the first place so that’d just be a death sentence for a lot of people in the game realistically.

Yes, I always prioritize mp and speed on my pally so I can spam stasis

And this relates to my suggesting gemstone as a swapout because?

Oh wow, EXCELLENT advice, absolutely BRILLIANT. The “Lol” only emphasizes your obvious knowledge on the topic which you have so benevolently shared with us by way of this amazing advice.

Yes, that must be why people use low-tiered orbs to spam stasis during fullskip runs with maxed mana - yOu DoNt NeEd A lOt oF mAnA indeed

You don’t need to rush, I won’t hold it against you if you can’t/don’t want to.

If you categorize a skill by “increasing group DPS” then yes, the mystic is a support class just like the paladin and warrior. Totally doesn’t have above average speed and a “no cooldown disable that instantly shuts down mobs with no range limitations on a base character that inherently has a large mana pool” that is totally not suited for rushing and soloing

I really should try being a good mystic by hanging out at the back of the group the next time I do an organized shatters run or a fullskip void run :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.