What Should I Get Next? | NPE

So on my NPE (you should go check it out) I currently have a 4/8 Wizard :mage: with a Cosmic, T5 Spell, T12 Robe, and Experimental Ring.
I am currently debating to save up for either a better: Spell, Robe, or Ring. :thinking:

Please leave your opinions in the poll below! :arrow_down:

NOTE: IF OTHER, MUST BE TRADABLE ITEMS!

• Better Spell (Elemental Detonation) :scroll:
  • Better Robe (Grand Sorcerer) :tshirt:
  • Better Ring (Exalted Health) :ring:
  • Others? Comment Below! :question:

0 voters

Thanks for taking your time to check out my thread :smile:

Go for an EP (gud for chests) or go for a shendyt/soulless or a pyra/nile.
I would also suggest grinding shatts for an ST spell.

Let me correct the post, as I meant in tradable items.

ah, I see.

In that case Gsorc/Exa HP would be your most viable items.

However, ST spell is still a tradable item, so my point still stands

Yes indeed! Just for the other options. :+1:

I actually did get an EP on my first Wizard, but shortly died with it afterwords :frowning:

So GSorc / Exa HP > ST Spell :grey_question:

No, ST Spell > Exa HP > Gsorc

gsorc is such a minor improvement
Exa HP may boost survivability
ST Spell if you plan on doing anything harder than tombs

Sounds great! :ok_hand:

Just a question as I got my Divine Pet so early on (Please don’t hate), does ST Spell consume a lot of mana for the damage you put out?
If that doesn’t make sense, is the amount of mana you spend worth it for the amount of damage that it gives out?

Thanks for the Help! :slight_smile:

there is a point (~50 def i think) where ST is better. that’s all i know

Oh, my question was that, since I have such I have such a low MP Heal pet, is the amount of damage that the spell gives out worth it for the high mana cost?

I summon @shatter and @Piggby for aid

If I’m not mistaken, it costs 80 mp and deals 1600 damage average, about 2/3 the damage of a mnova at 0 defense. The damage per shot is about fourty lower than the t5.

I personally don’t think it’s worth it right now, as it’s pretty expensive and is only really good in a handful of higher level dungeons. Your mnova should suffice for the majority of the dungeons that you do. (Plus, as a wizzy you’re gonna be dealing a lot of damage either way :slight_smile:)

Npe is supposed to be without trading

Exactly, i dont get what this dude is doing, you arent allowed to trade during NPE thats the whole idea of it, if you do trade its just the exact same thing as just making a new account

He’s doing a new account experience which some people call an npe for some reason.

Please check my thread before commenting! I clearly stated on it that I am trading!
@NicosiND

Also what @WinkofTime said is true. I am doing a New Account Experience!

Yeah, no. I don’t give a fuck about your other threads or about your playthrough which you dare call “npe”. You use a fucking pet and trade, that’s not npe, that’s just a fucking playthrough you clickbaiting piece of shit.

A divine pet on a nae…
Seems legit

Okay… Maybe I will.

[quote=“Cliches, post:1, topic:17200”]
I currently have a 4/8 Wizard :mage: with a Cosmic, T5 Spell, T12 Robe, and Experimental Ring.
[/quote]And… now I don’t have to.

I guess if you really need our opinions on this very important topic, I’d say screw those items and save up for a Soulless or something. The items you have listed are only gonna be marginally better (especially EleDet) than the ones you currently have.

So gradually save for a Soulless.

Just drink the life. Expo(in my opinion) is better than exa hp for wizzy, gsorc can be easily farmed in O2 for a npe, 2wis and 2 vit is not worth the cost(plus you can farm for it in o2).

What? No not on my NPE. On this account.