What Should I Get Next? | NPE

Please stop trashing my thread. I just want things relevant to what I am asking.

There is a huge difference between different meanings of NPE.
In this case I chose “New Player Experience” meaning just starting a brand new account.

Please don’t get so triggered over nothing :roll_eyes:

generally the consensus on NPE is still “New Player Experience”, but with the interpretation of no pet and no trading. While I find it amusing people get annoyed that it’s not a real “npe” (as there are different interps as you can see), you shouldn’t tag it as something commonly accepted as something else in the RotMG community

:slight_smile:

No, these guys are all wrong. Watch videos on robe guides. The best is obviously CHEATER ROBE.

It op. You get to lose 100hp. ONE HUNDRED.

Please be serious, I’m not really here to joke around :man_shrugging:
Also just put all your opinions in 1 comment. Looks weird scrolling through multiple comments of yours when then can all be in one.

where did u get this ffs

HELLO @Cliches !

In my opinion it is better to opt for a better armor than a better ring.

You have an expo.
Note that expos are literally 1 downgrade from pyras.
Expos literally just go for more defense than pyras do and thats it.

WIZARDS NEED DEFENSE more than anything else since their dps is already insane.

Yes, exalted health gives an enormous hp boost, but consider the following:
An expo is already a really good ring and I’d perfer having it.

If you want even more safety, opt for the exa hp, but note that you lose def from the expo.
Also Note that an expo gives +8 stat increases as well as +120 mana/hp increase, and the exa hp just gives +140 hp. It depends wether you opt for a more focused ring or a good, and average ring.

I’m kinda confused… are you npe or nae? Nae is where you can trade and npe is where you can’t…

I think NPE. But the way you describe this “Nae” sounds like what I’m doing.

Here is my version of the NPE ~

• You can Trade
  • Pets are allowed
  • Starting a fresh new account!

Basically I’m making a fresh account. “New Player Experience”.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.