What should I spend 1000 gold on?

I have a bit over 1000 gold on my account but am unsure of what to spend it on. I already have 16 character slots and almost the same number of vault chests but I’m finding that I’m lacking space and end up having to hold onto a lot of miscellaneous UTs on my characters. On the other hand I’m also close to getting a divine pet and I have less than 100k feedpower left before maxing a second legendary.

Should I go for:

• A direct vault/character slot purchase
  • Buy feedpower/save to fuse pet or upgrade pet yard
  • Or wait to see if a useful 1000 gold package comes out (if ever)

vault chests

Do you know if there has ever been some kind of expansion package that costed less than 1000 gold? I’m hoping to just wait for one of those. Or maybe take my chances on one of those chest mystery boxes.

Gamble on cute looking skins

Maybe if they were guaranteed like in the past where they were sold directly. I doubt I can get the skin or enough crystals with only 1000 gold.

I’d suggest the new QOL box. You could probably spin it 15 times. The drop chances for vault and char slot coupons don’t seem rare at all (correct me if I’m wrong.) Furthermore, you can stack up on loot boosts and backpacks. Though you may still want to wait. Apparently the QOL will go away in 5 days.

spending it on anything that you cant obtain normally via game play is worth it imo

I have already used up my coupons because I got some from the fame boxes this MotMG. Also I don’t need more backpacks since I have tons of spares lying around from chest events x.x

Chests.

I would go for more Vault space. However, I do recommend waiting a few days for a good deal, as I imagine it can be quite frustrating to buy something that gets cheaper later on!

I think there were plenty during kabam, but idk about Deca. The closest thing with Deca was the previous p2p gold spending campaign where spending 500 gold or so would’ve netted you a free vault chest. You could wait for the next one but god knows how long that will take.

cute shiba tho lol

probs not vaults or char slots, as you can get from events/calendar. id save for pet related stuff

Ended up going for chests in the mystery box:

At least I saved 100 gold I guess x3

I think either that or the qol box is the best use of gold atm. Also, if you are close to divine, I recommend making a boots, mundane, tunnel rat, sharpshooter, slayer of the gods, cartographer, friend of the cubes, oryx slayer thirsty, first born if you can, warrior and doing lost halls till you have enough fame to feed 200 incs and fuse (and buy pet yard if you haven’t). This should be about 20k base I think or 100-125 lh depending on how much you clear. With how easy fame is to get now (and how worthless incs are) pet food is a terrible choice to spend gold on imo.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.