What should Ickabod's next skin be?

I got 4 bare bones ideas that need fleshed out. These are just prototypes so they are low quality compared to what the final designs would look like. Let me know which you’d like me to complete the most. Additionally, let me know of ways to alter your votes to make them cooler/better. :sunglasses:

warrior21 - warrior01
Scorpion king Archer - - - - - - - - - Raven Cultist Necromancer

warrior11 - warrior12
Boxer Warrior - - - - - - - - - - - - Mantis Ninja

• Beach Spider King
  • Raven Cultist
  • Boxer
  • Mantis

0 voters

(p.s. not sure whether this truly belongs in QA or off topic)

There is already a raven archer so I’d stay away from that necro skin.

The mantis is the best looking of them all.

I’m actually fairly surprised of the turn out so far. It’s in the exact reverse order of popularity I had expected. :sunglasses:

The boxer is actually a skin I would use a lot, plus it is not an animal skin (sort of getting tired of all these animal skins, may or may not be me pouting about not getting the mystic one).

Mantis looks SICK! I definitely think you should go with that one.

Thats a nice beach spider you got there :smiley:

Mantis is the clear winner here. So, I made a few more prototypes. What parts of each of these mantis’ do you think looks the best?

warrior12warrior31
warrior22warrior30

2 or 3
Just a mix of both, head and arms of 2 (as well as the light brown stripe) and then the rest of 3

Bottom left with those nice antennae

I think the eyes should stick out from the head more. I like the way you did the legs’ design and shading on the bottom right I think they’d be better as brown legs with the same kind of shading. I think the head design is a bit off. I think the upper left mantis’ body type is right (the leg to abdomen and thorax ration) but the head is a funky.

As you can see in this photo, the mantis’ eyes should be more in the top corners of its head while the face makes a triangular shape. I have no idea how you’re gonna do the antennae though. Honestly making a mantis skin seems really hard. The scorpion dude was a lot cuter and easier in a way.

A little tough to pull off a triangle head, but I came up with a few things.

warrior22warrior30
warrior41warrior31

It’d look good with the design of the bottom right but the color pallet of the top left.

make it look like mantis from kung fu panda

sry for necro but i just saw this now and i have to comment

dat ass omg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.