What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

How’d I get 80 more Crystals of Fortune without spending any gold, you ask?
hacks, probably Let’s just say a kind spirit handed me some.
Also this is like the only female Pally skin I like. Darkness Konosuba skin when

From the ST skin tokens in the daily rewards:

That’s nice… I got another dragon tamer

I got mini swoll

From the gift thingy, lets goooo

Its a nice skin but nothing beats the night elf assasin

Mystery Trickster skin, was Soubrette.

Spot the Reference

Er, I guess this goes here too. Duplicate, so Alex food.

It took a while, clearing out all remaining 3 rows on my own, then also doing Janus with dagger DPS…but this makes it quite worth it!
Funny that the staff perfectly fits >u< (shameless flex)

Hey how bout someone global pins this and edits original post in wb thread to say post skins here

I can see the logic but can’t fully agree – IMO this topic was kinda more intentioned for when you get a skin not through a loot bag (eg. Daily Rewards: what does your mystery item hatch out as), because often when there’s a giveaway people would as a group want to show off their loot at the same time. Though of course if anyone wants to use this topic for all their skin loots, I’m not gonna argue (since I just did that myself, lol). So I think we can have a degree of latitude for people to use either topic for skins without having harder rules.

(And fully admit because having harder rules would then mean extra work moving posts whenever they’re in the “wrong” topic which does get pretty messy, so prefer to reserve that for the more clearcut cases. Just my opinion anyway.)

Agreed. I remember the orange bag thread that was made a while back and never took off; removing loot from the white bag thread never goes well.

not heroic knight skin so i cri :frowning:

Again. Well, at least it provides the full-bodied mermaid flavor that my pet loves…

nice, ill still use iceman tho :confused:

big boi

never knew that was what the description was lol

Thought at first I got a duplicate with this horsey skin but I was misremembering the Frost Raider Warrior I already had, so it turned out to be a new one.

I got the heroic knight skin!

Myeh…I’ll take it, I guess.