What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

same, but it look really good on mah pally

Soubrette trickster REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Also ice queen & frost raider from ice cave.

same xd

April 14 Gentleman
May 14 Box Rogue

Iā€™m not begging
Iā€™m just asking for free ice caves

Well this is what I got.
Looks like the game really likes giving me rogue skins, 20% of all my skins are for him

Donā€™t be complaining
Be happy

I donā€™t really need it, but itā€™s definitely a nice skin :slight_smile:

lol rip that 4th rogue star
798/800 fame

Yeah I was pretty pissed

If I had been wearing my plane then I would have 4 starred it

May 14th Epic Skin I got Mini Archmage

Out of all the good looking skins, ofc i get the worst looking one for the worst class which is redcoat assassin. What did you guys get?

Untitled123123

This entire post is wrong, you are wrong. :sunglasses:

First of all, that skin is beautiful
Also

You have no idea what you are saying @Ickabod

Also I got it too

I was replying to Raviele but the thread got comboed with this one. :sunglasses:

i got the necro christmas yet to come skin on my mule

tbh Iā€™m not sure which is worstā€¦ the fact that you say assassin is the worst class, the fact you say redcoat assassin is (you couldā€™ve gotten jester, and you canā€™t even feed that) or expo on a scutum knight.

Expo + scutum isnā€™t nearly as grotesque as using cutlass without snakeskin. :sunglasses:

I happened to screenshot it the moment i had those stuff on, so donā€™t take the piss out of me for it. And assassin is absolute shit, unless you have a maxed legendary/divine pet itā€™s completely useless. Ofc you wouldnā€™t find it that bad cus youā€™re apparently one of those other p2w players that donā€™t seem to give a shit. And it gets outclassed by all the other classes except in certain dungeons like O2 and Tombs. And redcoat assassin is the least good looking one from all the other epic skins.

elf archer skin