What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

Its on the character select menu, to the right. Should say “DECA Anniversary Pack”. Its free as well, and you’ll recieve your 100 random stat pots, gold mystery skin, and a backpack.

Yea that’s the name :3 forgot it for a sec there…

Sheep Priest ftw

mystic leprechaun

Got a nice sheep wizard :stuck_out_tongue:

The one I wanted :slight_smile:

Inuit Archer. Also Stone Rogue from the moss bag.

Snow Queen for Wiz :>

i got drake egg from moss bag

Frimar knight. Looks just ok…

I got the Explorer, which makes me semi-happy.

I got Sheep Archer… ;(

Sheep Wizard. @ProWinner I feel u.

Then I got Stone Knight from the 2nd moss bag I opened. Lightened my mood a little bit.

Crystal Steed Pet Stone an hour later from Prisoner. Today is truly a MotMG day for me.

Another moss bag, and a Stone Assassin. Deca, please, why are you so kind?

i got a white drake egg from moss bag
feelsbadman

Sheep Warrior ;-; got Mini Rosen on a mule and was like O.o y
I don’t even play warrior ffs

Explorer, mini thessal on alt xd

I got the Baby Djinja from the free pack, then the moss bag from craigs mystery box gave me a stone paladin, and the craig welcome pack plus the first calendar gave enough moss tokens to get another bag: stone wizard. I’ve seen a few stone skins in the nexus and i dont like the way the dyes work with them :frowning:

i got scarlett, snowcloaked rogue, stone sorc, and explorer skin between 2 alts. Then i accidentally suicided with the explorer while i was killing priest to make a warrior…

Literally the last skin I wanted from the Gold Mystery Skin. Not only is it for Wizard but it is green.
ew

Green is a great color with limited use though.

I got the worst skin in the game for the worst class in the game, and didn't realize it had FP so I used it. I'm fucking pissed.