What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

If you want you can ask my friend Azaradoom, infamousx, any of my guildies, plebburnt, stareaz.

that wouldnā€™t do anything. also, some people told me that original picture is a client soā€¦

Whatever u think If you think I hack thatā€™s your opinion as long as I know I donā€™t Iā€™m fine.

Whatā€™s up with the item shadows in that image?

Also, I got Beachcake from MotMG, and Pandora Priest from Halloween

Yeah probably a client
But that was his screenshot, I just saw myself in it

lol i thought if your paused it doesnā€™t matter if your not moving lol it said ive been idle for more than 20 minutes.

Why are you posting about not being able to afk for over 20 minutes in this thread

The first screenshot is definitely 100% a client. He just went back to flash to take the screenshots lol.

@AKLDragon @Lamestchee @Laserquest @Mynamerr
Despite how obvious it may seem that heā€™s hacking weā€™re not really on these forums to witch-hunt. If you think heā€™s hacking just report it to DECA and be done with it, no need to make the guy ā€œdefendā€ himself.

Calling someone out isnt a witchhunt

I donā€™t think heā€™s hacking, I know heā€™s hacking. Nor do I care, but i find it pretty funny that there are idiots like him out there.

Bad word choice. You still donā€™t need to make a big fuss about it. Download the incriminating photo, (before he takes it down) and just contact DECA. No need to clutter up this thread about it.

i got beachcake rogue lol im the luckiest

imageimage

I see it now the difference, but I donā€™t understand how it means Iā€™m hacking. Iā€™m done trying to prove myself so you can report me. Say what you want call me stupid idiot for all I care. I can barely talk in regular chat because of lag and Iā€™m starting to think I should hack to deal with this lag. I already got a new computer, but it didnā€™t help.

Signing off DIvineOryx

well see, im not saying your hacking but that your using a client. besides, there are other, better ways to reduce lag

The greatness of drinking milk while you were small. YOU GET TO BECOME BIG AND BEEFY

I was real happy about this one.

But thatā€™s literally the best pet skin in the whole game. You donā€™t need another.
Little sexy lizerd. 8)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.