What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

Isn’t Iron Maiden a band??

RUNNNNN TOOOOOO THEEEE HIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS

Aye sadly I got the sheep wizard on my main, and that necro one on my alt.

REALLY wanted that for my main acc >:(

Frimera Knight!

I can but that puts me no nearer the answer than before. I have no idea what you may consider is the worst class and my opinion likely differs from yours.

I got Snow queen

i got snowcloaked rogue and i dont even like rogue ;n;

same

Bloody got sheep archer on this account and on my alt… wanted frimar knight/explorer

I got a Baby Djinja. Sucks that I don’t play Ninja though, although I’m trying to play it more for that soul reason. I don’t have any good skins because I’m poor D:

Shadow mage necromancer, which I don’t like, but it was all made up for by the stone ninja skin from the moss bag, for only 100 game!

@Stuartcat is the one I got the one you were looking for? :wink:

4th snow queen

i was able to get another moss bag and i got mystery dye. still no stone skins :frowning:

I got the Sheep Priest :3

Okay, Mr. Cube. I would be happy to inform you that the skin I received was the Mini Rosen skin for the Ninja class. The skin would appear to be a woman of African descent wearing a red kimono.

snow queen

Explorer Warrior skin (I personally dont like it)

Ah, I do agree that the skin is less than satisfactory. However I do rather favor the ninja class.

Ninja is a real cool class, I got a Doku the day before MotMG and I had a Ninja I was trying so now I have 6/8 Ninja mostly due to the free pots and it’s really cool to play with :slight_smile:

some shitty huntress skin

ugh i got the sheep rogue ;(