What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

deca issues the bans

wait then it isn’t decas fault because
:man_facepalming:

oh rip

same

So since not all of the Halloween Skins were I’m assuming not all the Pet Skins were announced either.

I got this lil Gravestone Buddy and really enjoy watching his lil legs try and keep up with me.
(Sorry not sure how to capture as video)

Anyway what Halloween Pet Skins have you received?

Edit* rip didn’t notice the post already made. Please merge.

I got the egyptian priest (i cri ery tim) and the mini model ship
My brother got the haunted knight and is one day behind so no pet yet :3

I will now stalk you in realm because I also got one. Also, didn’t I just see you in use2 with it like 10 minutes ago lel xd

Drake hunter… and zombie “dog” skins. I’m not quite seeing the dog in the skin.

ok changed title to include motmg, mystery skins and others

Got barefoot rogue, missed too many days to get my pet stone. :frowning:

rip

I’m only mad because It wasn’t my fault that I missed it, I had to go to another fucking state because of family stuff those days. :confused:

shouldn’t familty be more important than a game?

True enough, but my problem is I was physically gone from my PC, so I couldn’t get the login reward and go to bed. I don’t care what happens during the day, and of course I love my family. :slight_smile:

you can use the utc time thing to your advantage. for me, i live in the PTC time zone so it resets every 5 pm, so i can technically get 2 rewards in 1 day

I was just wondering what skins you guys got from the calendar. I got the Misery Bride Huntress skin and the Señor skeleton pet skin.

I would have been fine with anything but the skull pets. Pet stone from calendar, pet stone from encore, both skulls.

I got Adorable Lil Warrior and Manticore, I’ll consider myself lucky.

I haven’t gotten either since I was gone for two days, atleast I’ll get the skin because it’s a 31 day month :slight_smile:

I feel like Trickster is a garbage class so I might never get the chance to use it. This skin is also pretty tiny compared to the other ones and I hate tiny skins. If it wasn’t so tiny this skin might even be one of my favorites.

I hate it. I hate it so much. I wanted literally anything else other than this garbage. Even Zombie Dog wouldn’t make me this depressed.

]
Got this…

And this