What to claim: T13 dagger or T14 hide?

I am really stoked between the two and i cant decide. i have an 8/8 rogue, I also have wc tops and etherite with Planewalker as well. Which should i claim?

What do you care more about, damage you can get in safely, or an extra defense. Literally rhe only argument is it’s technically easier to obtain the armor (although that doesn’t mean much)

Ok thanks! closed. Im going with the dagger

I agree with dagger, it’s so much easier to get the armors than to get the weapons. Also dagger is sexy.

deca plz nerf sexyness of dagger too op.

well, u have a very good dagger like st etherite… i think the smart way to waste the sun set is t13 staff,wand or sword, and the t14 robe… just can spend 1 time the quest so really need to be a smart way to use it

Did somebody say Sexy?

Yeah, only dagger that may look better (at least the sprite) is honestly cronus, but yeah t13 dagger just looks great.

actually, the wand and katanas weirdly enough are the only 2 that really benifit from this buff, like REALLY, sword and staff get an edge that they already had. dagger is a waste

I’m a little confused, are you asking what to claim because you don’t know that you can claim both if you have two sets, or that you only have one set and are just uncertain on which to claim?

I thought I am only able to claim it once so i asked but then when I got the dagger I realised i can still get the armor. im gonna get the armor now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.