What to do with an assassin

o2 and FFA tombs.

Oddly enough reminded me of this song… lmao

source Pls?

Best answer on here. Or at least the most non-biased. Lol.

Wine Cellar

Check their announcements on reddit, it should be in the last 5.

I hope it is, because that doesn’t look good enough.

and now i’ve had the song stuck in my head for the past day. :thinking:

O2 and events. Geesh

Ive had tons of sins and I can tell you, it’s an amazing class lootwise, the high att will make almost every enemy drop loot and you can also play it very safely, you can get sb on almost every boss with 3 poisons. And overall there’s not many sins running’round so you can feel unique hehe

Well, with the public testing including the newest changes to assassin, you might should take a look into it and see if it now will be useful! :3 (tomorrow it starts)

Make an assassin
Get a T6 poison / Plague
Go to a Lost Sentry
Throw a gazillion poisons at him.

(T6 Poison = ~900 throws, but you have to run in and throw it)
(Plague = ~1600 throws, but you can just toss 'em over the wall)

And then bless RNGesus for a Cloak of Bloody Surprises :stuck_out_tongue:

Testing server assassin: Poison throws extremely fast and has impact damage
is OP
Make one now to be ready!

Hardly OP. It just makes an effectively useless class decent.

Yeah, the higher throw speed and instant impact damage are both very nice attributes, making the assassin much better at being a short range class with long ranged capabilities. But unless they do more to the assassin, I don’t see it being useful outside of event bosses and oryx.

Now Assassin is fun to time poisons AND it’s useful at the same time. Before it was only fun to time poisons and that got old real fast when you so quickly realized just how shit the class is in terms of usefulness. At least now you’ll be able to have fun with the class for longer than 10 minutes every few months. Maybe I’ll get 30 minutes out of it. :P

I tend to have either an assassin or sorc on standby. When I start running low on tops (are they technically old tops now) I stock up with incs and loot potions and run a bunch of WCs. Restock the vault and then play other classes day to day.

As a main, assassin is dull as dishwater; as a WC looter it’s as good as it gets.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.