What to do with only 1 character slot

Hey All,

I’ve gotten back into the game after a 2 year long hiatus and I’m not sure what to do after getting 8/8. I maxed it last week and it was my first 8/8 for the first time this name. However I only have one char slot and don’t really have much to do besides grinding LHs and farming pots. Can anyone tell me what I should do now? I’m considering just to suicide my character so I can start a ppe or something. Attached are some photos of my stuff

just pay for more char slots 4head

eventually you just cave in and buy a bunch of slots when a deal comes out

not really much you can do you either keep playing on the character for fame/loot or suicide it when you get bored of it or run out of space. Since that character is 8/8 I’d make sure to get some more fame on it from the lost halls you have been doing so you can fuse those pets to legendary

I’d get a couple Vault chests for UTs/STs since you currently only have 2 and atleast 1 character slot when a deal comes out so you don’t have to commit to just 1 character all the time

I think I read before somewhere that the “Ample Pack” is the best deal for character slots

very rarely they also give out a character slot/chest for the login monthly reward (think it only happened once or twice) but they also give coupons for them now in the calendars and you get a free chest/character after 5 coupons I think

Just wait until Motmg and buy the free boxes, and log on every day to collect dailies. That’s how I got 3 char slots and 2 vault chests as an f2p player. Also get a heal mheal electric ffs.

Right now there is a Vault Keyper Box “Mystery Box” you can play for 899 gold that gives 2 chests and up to super super rare 20 chests. There is also a Package Vault Bundle for 2599 gold that gets you 6 chests and a Char slots Pack that gives 3 char slots for 2599 gold.

Depends on how you feel about spending money on the game. If you are interested in doing that, buy more slots/chests. If not, you can wait a few months to get free ones from the login calendar. Until then, consider making mules (assuming you haven’t already done so) to store extra pots for when you do get those slots so you can Max quickly.

Looking at your gear, it doesn’t look like you can make any really strong sets for a particular class, so a ppe might be a good idea if you don’t like your current character, or farm with this one for more items. It’s really up to you!

grind halls until you die, warrior is the best class for halls anyways.

For now, keep playing with that Warrior. You will most likely get several UT items, which will widen your character choices. Grinding Lost Halls and Shatters could help from time to time, as those White Bag items could help a ton.

If you get better gear for Warrior, use those and keep grinding until its death.

First off, congratulations on getting an 8/8 with only one character slot! Seriously! I don’t think anyone has said that yet, and it needs to be said. My first 8/8 was made on the back of a dozen 0/8s that died collecting pots for it. Quite the accomplishment for your first one to be self-sustained, essentially.

As far as where to go from here, I must agree with the others. At this point, you kind of have to decide how much you like the game and think you still want to play. If you are like me, I found that I really do honestly enjoy the game, and playing on different characters is a huge part of that! For me, spending $25 on the game seemed totally fine, especially because I already had like 100 hours of playtime by then. When I compare that to other games that cost $60 and only have like 50 hours of playtime if I am being generous, it seemed like a great deal. (Let alone if you compare to movie tickets, which are like $8+ for <3 hours of entertainment…)

Some people are totally against microtransactions, and I understand that, but I prefer to think of it as the price of the game itself. Despite how a lot of people complain about the game, I still have a blast playing it! Just don’t get too bogged down in trying to amass wealth… There are only so many Hall runs you can do before going a bit crazy. Running around doing some events and godlands dungeons can be a really chill, fun time, even if the in-game rewards aren’t too great.

Enough of my rambling.
TL;DR: buying a few character slots will greatly improve your experience of the game, and could easily mean the difference of a few hundred more hours of playtime. It is worth it!

Didn’t realize you still play Bluenoser! It has been a while since I myself have played but your guides and videos taught me very well. Thanks so much for your contributions. Maybe see you in game when the port is complete!

play that single character until deca puts a character slot unlocker on calendar

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Buy more when they’re on sale. I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to support such an amazing game. I’ve spent $3000+ over the past 7 years and I’m not planning on stopping now. Only 1 or 2 more slots and chests will make a huge difference. Remember that this game is free to play and will limit you to what you can do in order for you to spend money. Or you can just wait for the login calendar to bring the goods.

3 slots, 4 vaults on my f2p account, DECA is handing out money at this point

Great initiative to keep players in the game!

4 Slots, 4 Vaults on an f2p. Daily logins will be your best friend.

With all the events going on CONSTANTLY, you can max 8/8 in around 20 hours of mindlessly grinding. Congrats to him to LIVING through it, but just a BTW

Yeah, this doesn’t sound sketchy at all.

You are welcome. I am trying to update the guide but its a long process

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.