What UTs do you feed?

Currently, I am wondering, should I feed my dancing prism? After all, I don’t even play the trickster. I kind of don’t want to feed it because of how beautiful it looks. Also, if you main the trickster, is the prism good?

What UTs do you feed?

feed it.

csilks, ass, jugg (if I ever get one), niles, crown (if i ever get one /s), dblades, fire dragon armor, leaf hide armor, tablets, andocassionally mana pots

Anything from OT’s, dblades, cbows and anything from Manors, except from puri, are my main feeding UTs, although it does depend on the classes you play and the amount of UTs you have, I generally like to keep one or 2 of each decent UTs I get incase i ever play the class for them and they eventually become useful. Also I like to play trickster a bit and i would say if you’re considering playing trix keep the prism for a swapout with the t0 one. edit oops replied to XIYA by accident :expressionless:

I tend to only feed UTs I have duplicates of. (I’m a big hoarder)
I would actually recommend keeping it, because it changes the trickster’s game completely and makes trix a stronger rogue with basically no need to turn invisible because he’s shooting out decoys everywhere without that pesky teleport.

In general, I prefer feeding items that have high feed power, little practical use, and are easily farmable.

I would keep it, it isn’t worth much feed power anyways (unless they buffed it along with all that other stuff they buffed?). It is great on a trickster, except usually people don’t play trix.

Sprites, dbaldes (If I aldready have on on my melees), dbows(if I already have 1 extra), madlab whites, bulwarks, manors, crings, csilks(maybe), sphinx’s,but really, I don’t need the 500fp so I drop 'em, niles, sometimes cutlass, but I’ll probably use it on pally, leaf bow, but I’ve never gotten one.

The only ones I can think of are EP, Staff of Esben, and Mad Lab whites.

I would add Demon Blade, Manor UTs, Ocean Trench UTs, as well as Puppet UTs and Tomb rings depending on your situation

Forgot about that, but…

._.

Either you’re lucky, or I’m unlucky.

Is EP the only thing you feed or something?

since i never get decent whites I usually feed planes and expos. :confused:

It just depends on your situation. Demon Blade is not a good weapon IMO, Ocean Trench UTs are pretty replaceable (other than the trap), and Puppet UTs are very farmable and not necessary to play Trickster or Assassin. I definitely wouldn’t feed those things if I considered them rare, so I’m not telling you to!

Nah, see above

Any/all.

No, I feel like you should use it if you got one. It has high feed power, but its usefulness is even better.

My warrior hate never dies. I cannot stand to make a good warrior. If I could use it on any other class, I would never feed it. But such an overpowered item for an already overpowered class…it just…makes the game too easy. Heck I was reluctant to make a warrior at all, here’sthe back story on it: an old friend needed help maxing vit, seeing I had no melees he told me to make a warrior. I said “NO FUCK YOU.” He said I’ll pay you 3 liiiiiifee… I said “NO FUCK YOU” he then said “I’ll give you 8 liiiiiiiiifffeee…” I said “NO FUCK YOU” then he said “Ill pop a ton of shatts for youuuuuuuuuu and still give you 8 liiiiiiiiiffffeee” and I said “welll…” then he said “fuck man Ill give you 10 life, pop a ton of shatts for you, AND max the warrior 4/8 (he is rich and he only has one char slot)” Now THAT was an offer I couldn’t refuse. Annnnnd I made my warrior.

Wow you have more self control than me. I would have taken the three life.

Damn… I would just drop them if I didn’t want 'em. They have no fp.

Harlequin FP was buffed recently, but you’re right - I always dropped prisms and harlequins over feeding them. It should be assumed that all the items I listed should be fed only if you consider their FP to be high enough.