What Videos Do You Want To See?

So ive been wanting to start up a Realm channel for a while now, but i dont really know where to start or what to do. So im wondering, what type of videos do you guys want to see? Anything Rotmg related, ppes, montages, guides, or something else.

I recommend less common things, so not PPEs. I recommend a guide for the new Easter egg event and the new dungeon/event boss. Not many have been made yet, so you’ll get a lot of views and likes, but it will be tough work. Another idea is a montage of something that hasn’t been thought of yet, and that is up for you to decide. Definitely not a white bag/deaths/funny moments montage, there is about 30 in Youtube.

Good luck and remember to post your videos here so we all can see!

Suicide vids

If you have a good enough voice, I actually have an idea…

Go around and do different dungeons and events, (One per vid) and then rant on about how stupid and shitty that one event monster or dungeon boss is…

Repeat for every single dungeon and event.

whatever suits your strength. just noticed i dont really follow this, my irl friends tell me i should get a ytube channel and just talk…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.