What was the best guild memory you had?

Have any funny stories of how you or your guild mates popped?

Anything dumb that they’ve done? Share the story here or send a picture

20190304_153117

i have a really good one

i was looking for a guild and three guilds wanted me, @ecookied’s red army, @fluffegan’s create story, and @wilhuff’s king solomon. rng dictated i join create story, but the logistics were wrong so i went with the next option, king solomon.

wilhuff added me to the guild and started his guild orientation. i started calling him super gay (p funny ngl) and he just kept on monologuing. that was pretty dry so i told him i didnt really care but he continued so ok i guess. then i keep on calling him super gay, i get ark to call him super gay, and i think fluffegan and one other too. p funny. anyway after he finished i said into guild chat “yall super gay”

then wilhuff kicked me

I don’t really know the context, but that sounds a bit toxic to me…

To many and To lazy
brb in a couple minutes

when we got first place at USSOUTH3, EPICS guild

then i gave the guild to my friends and started a solo one

2016, When I first joined Beach Zone we ran tombs together to learn them, eventually we got the hang of it and had a lot of fun and profit doing them regularly. However in one of these guild sessions one of our bois, let’s call him Theo, had to go afk. We’re good homies so we protect him while he was gone

But he left his mic on

A few minutes later we hear him talking and we start asking him if he’s okay then he screams, “SOPHIA, DRINK YOUR MILK” at this point we go silent to hear more, his little sister’s voice was caught on the mic too, she was laughing and so were we.
Theo keeps telling her to drink her milk for about 5-10 minutes and were laughing our asses off, then he realizes too late and it became a legendary meme ever since.

Hm? I don’t really take this game seriously so I don’t really care about guilds. Wilhuff does obviously so it probably wouldn’t have ended well anyway.

I don’t remember, but alright.

yea you called him super gay and he straightaway said stop telling people to pm spam me

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Perdition

Good times, learning how to play the game, rising to the top of the useast3 leaderboards, and meeting great people

the guild beach zone is pretty much dead now, only like 5 active players.
anyway, i remember the days when we actually had like 5 people on at once

Probably trying to do clean guild dungeons in Appellation with 15 people in discord, having a good time.
Playing other games (ironically not rotmg) with my guild as well

Or https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jYAC0FOQa-A from CellarDoor.

Edit: I’m at school right now so idk if I got the right video from ElSwano, but it’s LittleWeeb (Thats what I call him now) singing an anime song.

Probably Toastrz playing Ocean Man countless times

Oooocean man
Take me by the HAAAND yeah
Edit: Wait can toastrz sing well?

This is one of my best guild memories

I actually didn’t know that he wasn’t aware that I use discord light.

And btw, I do have God of Death in my server nick, just because of that one n ight where i died about 7 times in 3 hours.

That archer he was talking about became my 2nd 8/8 ever, and is still alve.

The best guild memory I had was kicking @ArexRew’s ass after he was in the guild for 30 minutes, or less.

Seriously though, this is the best guild memory for me:
The Wedding of Nolaq and Trevvorrush

Not a shameless self promotion

Aw i luv u 2

Mine was none all my guilds I was in were garbage but it had one of my favorite players FreshBlend and I can never forget him.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.