What was the most pain while you've played realm?

Title says all.

But not physical pain i’m talking about, nor lessons.

I’m talking about the largest and most raw emotion felt by you due to rotmg.

Grief. But not in the way you’d expect.

Realms brought many friends into my life as it has enemies

But unlike (my) real life a friend online can turn on you at any moment.

Ive had that exact thing happen a good 3 times each with people that i have known for 4 months - 3 years.

Its when it creates a big stir of drama and gets out to all the people you play with that it can be pretty awful.

Now after i wrote that my brain decided to unblock my debocal with night owls, yeah that probably takes first place. Only reason i didint quit at that time was because of @Lucy @Traktion and @Blar.

my old guild echonox which was just burning pile of 27 leaders…

oof

when i lost my tshot to rushing to 3rd in shatts

death of 8/8 sorc ppe because i didnt record the death

Just disappointment in myself

Every time I die with a good build I’m pretty devastated, but I was especially so when my 8/8 necro popped in the Oryx Statue event to one of the Warriors. Didn’t know how the event worked then (was my first) and didn’t even notice I was being sat on until rip.

Practically all of my retarded deaths bring a bit of mental pain. However, I’m gonna note the three deaths that hurt a lot.

• I had a gorgeous 7/8 paladin. It was my first 7/8 and although it didn’t have any nice whites, it had a lot of sentimental value to me. It legit hurt a lot when it died to a charging jade statue. I think that this was one of my worst deaths because it was preventable. In fact, right before dying to it, I was listening to a person telling another person to back up whenever the jade statue glows.

• Second one was actually retarded. In the past, I’ve lost decent charachters to stupid things like lava and recently just lost my 7/8 priest because it ran over a Shatters Pillar. However, out of all of these deaths, my 6/8 assasin was probably the must stupid. He the Month of the Mad God, there was the deadly Oryx Horde. However, there was exactly one event in that horde that was basically free loot. After all, the Megamad Oryx Statue doesn’t do much damage by itself right? In fact, it’s stationary and only has one type of attack which it only uses half of the time. However, if you happen to be retarded and try to sit on it…

• Last would be a archer. I spent all of MotMG praying for a morningstar (I was on vacation and came back with five days to get it.) I got one and was insanely excited, saving it up in my vault. Soon afterward, I get a clover bow and immediately think I’m blessed. Along with that, I suck and have never gotten a tomb white in my life, so I was hyper excited when I got a ring of the northern lights from a ice tomb in July. I put all of this gear on a max def level 20 archer and then go run around. I enter an abyss, we kill the boss, and I click slightly off of the game screen. Because of that, no keys I press actually effect the game so I click the WASD keys but they don’t work. I then spam R as a puny little demon shoots me. And then I die. :frowning:. All that anticipation for nothing

my ppe’s

Lmao rage from ppes I put a lot of effort and and saw potential in

I got a tshot and 2 days later I tped to a hermit god, lagged into an urgle’s armor break, and ended up lagging into a clump of hermit minions. Instapopped

OOF

yes this is a sentence REF

How ironic I saw this tonight.

I literally just lost my jugg 5 minutes ago.

You have no. Fucking. Idea.

O_O

yes ref this is a complete sentence

oh yes. i love this game so much haha

(This game is literally killing me)

It actually is

Every stroke of the keyboard, every mouse click, every time you rage when you die…

It hurts, deep in your body. And your cells know.

wot

I already saw it; also how do you do that?

Misread the title :sweat_smile:

Click the three dots, then there’s a trash icon.