What was the most pain while you've played realm?

That (necro) bump tho

I think this is a good thread, and I believe it warrants more people to look at it ;).

Fair enough, but this thread would have died out if not for you. Never seen again.

On-topic: I never really felt pain in rotmg, there were times when I felt kinda sad, but none are too memorable. I guess the moment that hit Home was when I got permanently banned on kongregate, so I couldnā€™t play rotmg anymore, nor access the site. Even if I could access the site, if I logged on any account, it would automatically redirect me to the banned page. Iā€™m too lazy to use a vpn for games that I wonā€™t even play in an hour after playing them anyway, but yea

mfw the dead dies

I know this isnā€™t really fitting the ā€œplayingā€ part of realm, but it at least stays on the same topic

You sound like a tech teacher about being safe online lol but for real I get ya.

back when i was a noob, i somehow obtained a frostbite back when it was worth around a life, and i somehow dropped in in my vault and nexusing. needless to say i was embarrased so i claimed i disconnected from it

My Pain

NOOOOOOO
stop

Me too. Whenever I do something embarassing or stupid, I blame it on deca :smiley: .

that was kabam era btw
but yeah i get where your coming from. it kinda sucks though, since people are blaming their stupid mistakes on deca

Oh noā€¦ I donā€™t actually blame deca but things that they made. Like jade statues. Though I legit did lost a 6/8 archer that died instantly after a tp. Not sure how that happened.

rip

That video hurt my feelings. Good old timesā€¦

Dhayne replied:
Hello Troll,

Thank you for contacting us.

After further review, our team decided that the suspension of your account should be a permanent one, since additional violations of our ToS were committed by you. Our decision on the matter is not subject to change.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Dhayne

Dhayne is fat.

rest in peace

Dropping 200 bucks in hopes of a halloween pet stone. Just got ambrosia

Atleast it gave me the push to quit.

lol rekt

my archer dying may or may not have been the drive for me to quit. but most certainly . the killing blow

late but:

1. my 1/8 necro to warrior of oryx. was in oryx castle. then I walked after they destroyed the wall ( in the haunted armors ), then bunch o oryx minions just I sat on popped me.

2. my 1/8 archer to bunch of gods. was finding sprites and basically went left and a lot of medusas and a sprite god were there. I pressed R as fast as I could, but it didnā€™t register and I died.