What was the most pain while you've played realm?

mine

getting scammed trying to buy an etherite, spending ANOTHER 6 life for a legit one, then dying with it 5 minutes later.

Whyā€™d you get banned?

name describes

Why???
Were they just being stupid (or perhaps jealous)

I canā€™t understand why anyone would take joy in that.

Just immature people with no compassion who think depression is a joke and suicide is funny. Thatā€™s pretty common in this community unfortunatelyā€¦

why are you asking a banned user why they got banned

damn i have fallen into the hole of multiposting hypocrisy

imo, itā€™s not guilds with high fame that are reputable; in fact, in my experience - having been in multiple top guilds as both a 1k fame redstar and as a 17k yellowstar - the guilds with a high guild req are really, really god damn toxic. sure, they got openers and a reputation, but i canā€™t count the number of times iā€™ve met people in those guilds with this cocky ass attitude that leads them to believe themselves superior to others based on how much time they mindlessly spent with a bunch of other players doing the exact same thing.

there have been some nice people though, people like you (i suppose). the people in ā€œcultist of cutiesā€ used to have a guild called ā€œpretty in pinkā€. i joined as a redstar, even though i had around 600 fame and they were somewhere in the top 30 guilds, and i can honestly say it was pretty enjoyable, at least until one of the more biased leaders kicked me on account of being a redstar.

point is, you shouldā€™ve stayed in a duo guild or a small guild of friends. seriously not worth it being with a bunch of conceited asshats who think theyā€™re funny because theyā€™re ā€œfriendsā€.

seriously though, if you need to sort out something in real life, itā€™s definitely best to stay away from the shitty community that weā€™ve built up. +100 respects and :cookie:'s for being able to shun such a big part of your life away to sort out your own situation. i still havenā€™t been able to manage that.

stay on the re forums at least :[ havenā€™t talked too much with you but you seem pretty nice
we try to keep this place as non-toxic as possible, and the discussion oriented way itā€™s set up as well as a smaller community encourages friendly/non-toxic interaction much better than, say, reddit.

I saw this

Changed to a different thread and instantly saw this

ā€¦ wow

hey man, while we might not be direct friends or such, we at least know each other well enough to know that anything concerning shax is gonna be a shitstorm :^)

Iā€™m just curious, why else?

oh you were referring to why he got banned in game.

in case you didnā€™t already know, Troii/Troll/Bert/developer of hacked clients/developer of cancerbots was not only banned in game for being a piece of trash, but was also banned on the forums, again for being a piece of trash.

as such, he canā€™t reply.

Iā€™m sure Cutie would be thrilled with the nonsense youā€™re spreading on his account, champion LARPer Outlaw.

wait, was cutieā€™s account taken by outlaw?
or was it given?
or is this just an assumption?

Actually realtively recently, I lsot a 4/8 wizard and I was so done. I was pissed as fuck and I just told myself I was going to quit. However, two days later, I realized that I could litereally recreate a 4/8 wizard just like that one in under an hour and I decided to come back. Still, the pure pain I felt for that short period of time suprised me

my 8/8 knight
i posted how i pretty much want it back cuz of lag
big gay
im sad
back to being a noobā€¦

They share info, Outlaw left a couple messages on the realmeye before it went private, hence my probably correct suspicion that Outlaw wrote the message here.

losing my 1/8 priest. maxed Spd then it died after a few mins by white demon in abyss. back to archer with dbow and bbow again

This