What was your first maxed character?

sorry the wizard was first.
It’s really rude.

dead ^)

The alchemist was pretty rad

My warrior. That sucker still cruises the realm shredding gods into little litter. Can’t wait until I can get him a new white-bag toy!

A 3/8 trix was mine, trix is my favorite class for having fun to this day.
Died to a leviathan, when I was playing at school a huge lag spike hit.
oof, back then i though def rings were better. *cringe*

3/8 Archer. 6th character I ever made.
Died on the 8th of January which was the day I started funnily enough.

I got an Expo in a lab, but little did I know there was a green potion underneath it, so I got popped.

I wasn’t mad when I died, I think I just complained somewhere on the forums about the Z-layering of objects (which should still be fixed).

So, yeah lol

It was an 4/8 Archer that I then suicide to make a rogue in 2012 august in an older account named Elphozion.

I can’t quite remember, but I had a whole bunch of 2/8s that kept dying.
The oldest one that RealmEye shows was a 2/8 Necro. I remember my death - I tp’d to someone and got insta’d by a Djinn/Ghost God very quickly.
Damn you, white projectiles on white snow!

on this account, on the other I have no idea but it was probably the same lol…

I was so PROUD of this one. First 6/8. I worked hard to save up life to buy myself top gear and max myself.

I nexused a lot. I was terrified of losing it all. But eventually I got used to my character, a bit too comfortable with risks, and look where I ended up. At least I broke a new record for myself! :slight_smile:

Necro, maxing speed took me about a week with playing 1-2h daily and alone. It died while lagging on midlands.

Which class was it?

How far maxed did you get?
8/8 dream pally.
How long did you play the game before maxing a character?
About 6 months,
How did it die?
I was doing a guild shatters, and I thought I could run past an activated blobomb.
How mad did you get when it died?
Pretty pissed, but I just felt tired so I just quit the game for a couple months.

what? totally not…:computer::roll_eyes:

got inspiration to make a rogue after seeing an 8/8 rogue with all tops w/ ammy and white dyes afk in the nexus all the time.

I died when I was running away from oryx1 and stood on top of one of the rotating circle things. Worst of all when I died I actually started sobbing irl :sob:

Mine was an insanely lucky Archer I managed to get 5/8 on.

Took me 2 years of playing on and off, then I got a morningstar (dbow), started playing safely and eventually got those consequent lucky events that allowed me to max my Archer. Only stat left was ATT because I barely knew how to get it reliably (manors were still impossible for bad-reflexes me)

Died after bravely getting eaten alive by Bes’ shotgun on one of my first Tombs.

I got pretty mad at first, considering the amount of time it took (roughly a week after I created the character, playing at least an hour per day) but then I got happy and realized what I managed to accomplish, also had some nice leftovers in my vault lol.

RIP :frowning:

Ok, so, technically… it was my knight. (I thought it was a warrior but nvm) I think I just did snakes then other dungeons and stuff until it was maxed? All I know is that it wasn’t maxed life, mana or wisdom, idk what the fourth one was. anyway, I had no idea how to do UDL for the longest time, to be fair when your pet isn’t great, can’t dodge and are unmaxed in a few stats, everything kinda sucks. My source of income was farming snakes and selling the speed for life lol. Anyway, I was going to try to get a doom bow and wis to max my characters (no idea how many slots I had) and I guess I died. Both of them died like 5 months after I started playing.

First 1/8

First 8/8

Oof zuzu, humble beginnings huh?

2018-12-04_04-48-40
Heh, its funny. 1/8 dex, just maxing spd, when I saw a knight rushing a snake pit. I decided to follow him, and I took all the shots from behind. Was pretty ticked off by that. I definitely raged at that. I thought I would never get an 8/8. Now, I’m still trash, but with an 8/8.

First character I maxed on the RotMG website was a Paladin. It was only 1/8, and that took me about at least 2 or 3 years since I was pretty on and off at that time. I have no idea how it died.

The first character I maxed on steam was this: