What will be the snapping point for you guys to quit Realm

this is my snapping point .

that video just gave me the chills
i dont know why

Getting hacked and losing all the white bags I’ve collected.

The day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits that he put the hit out that got Pac killed.

They haven’t been tradable for years so it would ruin the gameplay and my experience

How would it ruin gameplay at all and how would it ruin your experience?

People say this all the time and the solution is literally ‘just don’t trade for them’ there, simple as that your problem is fixed.

Unless you just don’t like the idea of other people being able to trade for them, at which point you’re just wanting to restrict other people’s enjoyment of the game.

On one hand: once dupers are gone, the mass production of high-end UTs will stop, meaning that they can be re-introduced to the trading world without massive repercussions. This was indeed the way that these items originally were, and going back to that system (especially given the current, very low drop rates for some of these items) might actually be beneficial, giving people who have wanted a jugg for years a chance to finally get one.

On the other hand…
There are mules filled with items like ogmurs, juggs and the like that are left over from the time when they were tradable and duping was common. I don’t know for certain how many of these there are, but they could easily cause a massive influx of the items into the economy, throwing both the economy and regular gameplay (which was not designed with the idea of everyone having these items in mind) into chaos. As such, any actions to unsoulbind UTs should be taken cautiously and with careful consideration.

Yes, there are a TON of these mules that exist, but think about this, how many people still remember all of those mules’ login info and how many people that own those mules still play today? If you factor those out the number of these mules become minuscule, and that still includes the people that wouldn’t want to sell their UTs on the market, and would rather use them on their mains.

Overall those mules wouldn’t do anything to the market, as there aren’t enough of them kept up with over the years, and very few people that actually own these mules would want to get rid of those items.

it already happen
i found something that was more enjoyable

I’m guessing that RWT sites likely have records of their accounts and information stored, even if said accounts are quite old, and are quite willing to part with the items (in addition to having large stocks of these mules with plenty of UTs).

Jokes on y’all I quit already

For those still playing rotmg I can confirm the sun is bright.

What stats does that give?

It gives 1 vitamin D and +1 life

Asking this question gave you -10 wisdom, if you’re curious.

Get this man some vitamin D supplements cuz he’s not going out there anymore to see that sunshine.

I CAN FEEL THE SUNSHINE!

And I was already wearing a candy ring, too…

/off-topic

Check the most popular RWT sites and you’ll see that they don’t have many of those mule accounts left, many of them already sell accounts that have whites and event whites for ~$100, if they actually had a ton of those acounts they’d be selling them for ~$300 each right now, but they aren’t.

Even if they do have any of those acocunts left they would have hardly any of them and they’d lock them all behind ~$50 paywall.

The small amount of accounts that still exist will do almost no damage to the trading economy at all.

Until they dupe the items again when UTs are unsoulbounded?

First of all, almost nobody knows how to dupe, only a very very very small number of people know how to do it, and those methods get patched as soon as they are found out.

Second of all, duping is not nearly as much of a problem as people make it out to be, it honestly doesn’t lower prices at all. Think about Deca rings and Pixies and stuff, we know those are being duped constantly because of the extremely high supply of them in the market, but does that cause prices to drop? No. Because there is still a high demand for them, and the dupers tend to sell them at market cost, not lower.

The only things that could cause a mass price drop for UTs would be an event chest that commonly drops that UT or a duping method becoming widely public and everyone duping while they can. But both of those are uncommon depending on what whites you are talking about, Event whites aren’t going to be constantly added to event chests, and they definitely won’t be super common drops. And, while the mass-duping option would destroy the market for almost all UTs, it’s extremely uncommon for any duping methods to become public, and Deca would most likely reverse the damage done from such an event.

Either when I’m forced due to like, monetary stuff, or my Ninja dies, or if something absolutely game-breaking stuff occurs.
Perhaps if I get to the point of ultimate boredness, which hopefully isn’t anytime soon.