What will be the snapping point for you guys to quit Realm

This isn’t accurate with economics. If there is more supply, the demand will stay the same still at the same price, which means that the price would be lower.

sameeeeee xD
hello aurum btw :smiley:

wait how are you still orange star aurum on realmeye when youre white star in game

when my computer can literally not take the strain of playing the game and it become impossible for me to complete any dungeon (rn i can really only complete glands dungeons consistently without lagging out)

What item is that…?

/s

Mystery stat pot, silly.

You need to log out and back in on the forums so that the stars can update. This person hasn’t done it yet.

If duping is 100% fixed then it would be fine but until then it would be a shit idea to unsb things

When they make event whites drop from event chests. Oh wait that already happened haha. Haven’t been on in months now.

The problem is they haven’t sold any if these accounts, if they had a bunch of them wouldn’t they sell some of them?

The methods that do exist are unbelievably hard to find, the only people that dupe are the ~5 people that have found working methods and whoever they decide they want to risk giving the method to.

With the unity port it should hopefully be completely fixed.

editted the reply cause i had the wrong video in mind xd steins gate gives chills in general lmao

Partially quit, I log in once every 14 days so it doesn’t look like I’m completely dead. I’ll probably officially quit when my guild dies or when I have an issue in my real life that I need to attend to.

Im sitting at logging in once every ~month an a half.

Finding my self having zero enjoyment

Responsibility of real life

Restart everything

That’s be tantamount to torpedoing several hundred dollars, bad idea

If all my characters spontaneously died, not because of lag or failing to dodge properly (or nexus altogether), but because I forgot about the phases of a boss altogether. Recently lost a trix ppe with ghostly prism (was my only one, hopefully can get another one or two before the end of the event, but… still) and a spirit dagger, what the fuck. Don’t use ghostly prism on top of El Dorado, kids.

But it does make the game a little bit fun for those who are bored. But I meant characters and vault not pet.

lol

When DECA stops making updates…