What will be the snapping point for you guys to quit Realm

I’ve quit for a few months now. And the reason for me quitting is that I have had soo much goin on in life (mainly my wife and our fertility journey) that I really have had no time or interest in playing good ole RotMG.

was the game he named even a pserver?

Yep. Same client, with modifications, on a 3rd party backend. Pserver by definition.

when the website link to allow flash doesnt work and makes me go insane

xd me lmao

also cant forget about them egrils amritie

Mattyfatty had a gf
But he’s also a snacc

Lol, college and career got me logging in more to the forums than the game!

Ikr I literally have not logged into RotMG in months, but I check the forums about once a week. Lol.

literally when abysses dropped less and were a lot harder to find.

When everyone in my school stars playing XD (I am not fond of the people in my school)

id love ppl in my school to start playing cuz it would be like clash royale all over again and id be able to mega flex(i was in leggie arena when ppk in my school started playing cr which made it rlly easy to flex)

People in my school are pretty annoying it would ruin the game for me if the started to play. (I might just be a bad person who knows?)

mhm

MattyFatty’s talented though

Any time now…
Really, I thought I was done with RotMG ever since I got a Nintendo Switch. Except that games are expensive, and I don’t have a job…
I guess I’ll have to wait til I get out of school. By then, it will be outdated.
The only reason why I’m still playing realm is because its free, and I already spent a lot of time on it. I think RotMG has great gameplay, but it fails to appease the eyes and ears, has a lot of lag, which just comes out of nowhere, etc., etc.,

Eh, RotMG has no PVP, is mostly centered around events nowadays, looks unattractive, the music is okay at first but drives you crazy later…
So unless your school enjoys doing absolutely nothing until they get to the boss, then turning on autofire when the chest appears… You get my point right?

This is why I never leech dungeons. Even if I can’t rush, I do a speed-clear or regular clear. Way less boring.

I know, I do that too. But thats what other people do, and its downright unnatural for a human being to see another succeed with less effort, and not want to compete.
Also, clearing is also boring when you’ve been doing the some dungeon over and over again. And I seem to sometimes be the only one clearing for the treasure room in Mountain Temple, and everyone else is leeching. And I hate that.

When Disney busy Realm.

If die in an abyss with a pixie, jugg, t14 armor and crown at level 6.

:thinking: