What would a 3rd Lucky God be?

Continuing the discussion from Secluded Thicket Feedback Thread: Welcome (Back) to the Jungle!:

Some posts in the above thread got me thinking…

We already have Lucky Djinn and Lucky Ent God.

If there was ever a 3rd lucky god type added, which god would be your choice?

(Ignore my 10 second gold tint effort on the sprites.)

• Lucky White Demon image
  • Lucky Medusa image
  • Lucky Beholder image
  • Lucky Flying Brain image
  • Lucky Slime God image
  • Lucky Ghost God image
  • Lucky Leviathan image
  • Lucky Sprite God image
  • Lucky Constructs imageimageimage

0 voters

wtf lucky White Demon is nutty

Maybe Beholder because he doesnt drop a dungeon yet.

On the other hand ent and leviathan would fit the epic jungle better.

Epic constructs with a dps wall that ensures a big group might be viable too.

What if we didn’t have Lucky Gods at all bc they’re a lazy way of adding dungeon drops?

Also DDocks should drop from Lucky Levi thanks

Agreed

But if it were a new lucky god flying brain is already attached to an electrical dungeon and the other two luckies are both stronger versions of the weaker gods, thus flying brain seems reasonable to me

How would a lucky snake pit look like? Lucky forbidden jungle?

well idk what an epic snake pit would be, but an epic forbidden jungle apparently looks like this

Lucky Medusa’s bomb is now a nuclear bomb

It’s 2k damage 10 tile radius instakill.

Lucky flying brain’s bullets are as fast as light

What would happen if we had a lucky leviathan. Seems super op. Wonder why no one wants it :thinking:

All these sprites would make a cool for a new stasis coloration :eyes:

instead of boring gray, we got a shiny gold :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

I don’t like lucky Medusa tho kinda ugly

My suggestions are the following:

Lucky white demon drops an epic abyss
I’d say the dungeon should have hot lava, the enemies would be buffed. For example brute has more hp and deals more damage as well as has a different sprite. The dungeon should be shorter than normal abysses and the boss should be something similar to the wlab like son of Malphas etc.

Lucky constructs should drop a robot themed dungeon
It’s basically like a workshop with oil spills on the ground that make you unstable confused etc. Lurking around the corners are various types of constructs. The boss would be a giant robot like a grey big steel construct with wires poking out of his body.

Lucky beholder should drop a dungeon that limits your vision.
For example the dungeon tiles can be discovered slower than normal tiles like 5 tiles near you. This would make it more difficult to see enemies and honestly I dont have an idea for the enemies or the boss.

Lucky leviathan should drop the ddocks.
I simply think that the crystal prisoner should drop it’s own dungeon. The ddocks dont fit with it.

Lucky flying brain should drop an epic lab.
The lab should look ruined etc. and the enemies also decayed, broken, malfunctioning. The boss, doctor Terrible would be severely wounded and he would be sitting in his pink bubble that has cracks on it. He wouldn’t attack, because his machines would. The gate behing the boss room closes after 8 seconds of the first player being in the boss room. From the left and right come robotic arms that spawn minions, try to make contact damage with players, shoot projectiles, and they would be able to be destroyed. Then the core would be revealed and killing it, kills the boss. Kind of like the shaitan. The robotic arms respawn after 3 seconds of being dead, and the difficulty increases every damage the boss takes.

Lucky ghost god should drop an epic udl.
Nothing much to say here. Big ghosts as enemies, enchanted traps, the boss would be similar to grim reaper <- woah i didn’t know I would go that far.

Lucky sprite god should drop… eh I really dont know what it would drop. Epic sprite world doesnt seem right…

Lucky slime god should drop epic sewers.
The dungeon would be like an arena. 1 room, 1 boss. But the dungeon doesn’t start out with a boss. There are these sewer pipes on the side of the dungeon that spawn enemies which you have to defeat wave by wave to later fight the boss. The sewer water would sicken you as well as deal 10 armor piercing damage.

Lucky djinn shouldn’t drop the cdepths.
Instead some other possibly new god should drop it. The djinn should drop an epic cott with deadlier traps and minions. No idea for the boss though.

The crystal prisoner should drop a crystal dimension. Giant colorful crystals sticking out of the ground, enemies breaking out of crystal entities and fighting the player, crystal shards on the floor dealing 30 armor piercing shots, boss should be a crystal statue of oryx.

Lucky medusa should drop a lucky snake pit. Dangerous snakes coming out of the crates, ruined walls, plants growing on walls and floor. The boss could be a snake king - like stheno is the queen.

Those are my suggestions anyway and I don’t know why i wrote this much but this topic really inspired me.

cheers
-fluff

none of the above the closest to jungle type is beholder but they should just make another crystal or nest like creature

I’d rather have a Lucky God dungeon than one more option at the court of Oryx.

How about an unlucky god that’s hard as hell to kill and drops nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.