What would you do if you owned Realm?

If you owned the next company that owned RotMG, what would you add, remove, bring back, etc.

Personally I would make Life more rare since it’s common for me. Or make white bags more rare.

Less events
and less frequent new content

Geez, I’ll have to write a whole book for that one. I’ll anchor this post whenever I get around to it.

good luck!

bring back UT trading and get rid of soulbound STs.

Leave the work to people who know more about it than I do.

Only thing I would do is make sure that they’re running a long time strategy rather than going for quick profit. Or depending on how much money is involved I might just milk the hell out of the game and get rich :money_mouth_face:.

Add 15 new bosses, add new way to max you char from 8/8 to 10/10 IGN, MORE ORIGINAL CONTENT, do 2-3 weekend events each month So i can make alot of money lel and that will prob be it, so stop reading this. Trust me you should stop reading this, what did i say?? You know at the end of this its not gonna be worth it? Bro go away… now this is creepy because you are still here!!! I SAID IT’S NOTHING AT THE END? Fine REEDXD is gay I said it? Happy? No??? Fine, how about this, we play rock paper scissors? No? Ok you know this is all waste of you’re time? Look, if you keep reading this it you will waste 1 minute of you life? So if you do the math, you can use this minute for something great! Like exercising, mental help, teaching you’re kids how to swim, reading a book, and more importantly choosing you’re life goals… now will you excuse me and leave me alone? Jesus christ why are you still here? What did I say… OK i had it with you, how about this, I propose a new law call gtfo here? Wait if I stop typing you can’t read anymore, or I can keep typing and waste you’re time but I am wasting my time so its a win and a loss, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe i should just stop now.

Day 420

You are still here huh?
Well you beat me, I will stop typing and declare you winner. Good job wasting you’re life… wow you must be proud. Well Goodbye!
P.S I did not move your cup…

Are you okay?

don’t know

elder realms, period.

that wont be that great of a decision for you as a company owner moneywise

Sell the game and make a profit :smiley:

Kabam

lul

Pirate Cave chest event

they’re the changes I want to see come to the game, I could find other avenues to make money.

oh, yeah, I’d also add that thing I made a little while back Star dust (WIP) [Now with a large list of UTs!]

Make a stable economy

Remove incs from orange bags
Remove dyes from orange bags
Remove key drops from orange bags

Make incs super rare
Add in oryx 3
Make tops rarer
Remove t12 and 13 drops from all epic dungeons
Add another white to ddocks and cdepths
Rework LOD
Rework Cland
Rework tomb
Do a mass overhaul of shatters
Soulbound all sts and increase droprates x2
Add custom music to each dungeon
Add more event gods
Partner with discord to make dungeon running easier
Add a white bag exchange in the tinkerer. (Example: exchange 3 eps for a pwalker, 3 dokus for a cutlass)
Buff dbow
Buff conflict
Buff doku
Buff sullen
Buff cdirk
Buff flowing clarity
Nerf pixie
Nerf sourcestone
Buff cult ring
Nerf garments
Buff cwand
Buff tiered daggers
Nerf fallen wand
Buff kageboshi
Nerf aether

Cool and good

yes please

Nerf @Kageboshi

Buff kageboshi

Sell the game for a decent amount of money to support myself and my family.