What would you do if you owned Realm?

that wont be that great of a decision for you as a company owner moneywise

Sell the game and make a profit :smiley:

Kabam

lul

Pirate Cave chest event

they’re the changes I want to see come to the game, I could find other avenues to make money.

oh, yeah, I’d also add that thing I made a little while back Star dust (WIP) [Now with a large list of UTs!]

Make a stable economy

Remove incs from orange bags
Remove dyes from orange bags
Remove key drops from orange bags

Make incs super rare
Add in oryx 3
Make tops rarer
Remove t12 and 13 drops from all epic dungeons
Add another white to ddocks and cdepths
Rework LOD
Rework Cland
Rework tomb
Do a mass overhaul of shatters
Soulbound all sts and increase droprates x2
Add custom music to each dungeon
Add more event gods
Partner with discord to make dungeon running easier
Add a white bag exchange in the tinkerer. (Example: exchange 3 eps for a pwalker, 3 dokus for a cutlass)
Buff dbow
Buff conflict
Buff doku
Buff sullen
Buff cdirk
Buff flowing clarity
Nerf pixie
Nerf sourcestone
Buff cult ring
Nerf garments
Buff cwand
Buff tiered daggers
Nerf fallen wand
Buff kageboshi
Nerf aether

Cool and good

yes please

Nerf @Kageboshi

Buff kageboshi

Sell the game for a decent amount of money to support myself and my family.

Yeah. But I would sell it immediately instead of waiting. No point. Don’t want to fuck with the people who actually play it and don’t want to own a game I can’t actually improve.

But you could improve it if you put your mind to it ;^)

Nah. You have to know how to code and understand basic buisness. I probably wouldn’t even be able to keep the servers running.

UGC:wink:

Similar (locked) topic from Dec 2016 if anyone is wanting to read more:

The game hasn’t changed fundamentally too much under Deca’s reign since then, so the only things to add/alter to my reply post there would be around HP scale, which I’d replace in some places with buffable mechanic in the manner of Lich/Ent Ancient/GK, and to release new dungeons always in tandem with a new class, as I describe in this post.

Edit: oh yeah, of course I’d do something about the mindlessness that the current chest events encourage, but not sure what. I liked the use of marks in a recent event to dissuade complete nexuslurking, so something like that but ‘louder’.

Make dyes able to be bought with fame
Make all STs tradable
Make the Oryx Awsome set not a reskin or add a new Knight ST set
Give more dungeons that have only one white two whites

Sell it.

can i lowkey disagree with a lot of this

In total I agree with 1.5 of these, the buff flowing clarity and the buff tiered daggers (maybe)

Nerf Kageboshi

Buff @Kageboshi

probs add that clockwork tower, and perhaps several other fanmade dungeons, since it would be a quick way to bring out new content. As for making money? IDK… start some patron like thing? check realm gold prices, put adds into the game (somehow, idk how).
EDIT: actaully, in all honestly i’d probably ruin the game accidentally,so good for all of you I dont own realm! :smiley: