What would you do with the classes?

sounds kinda condescending, but okay

Look, our difference in opinion mostly lies here:

Because of this, I am principally against the idea if you don’t fully recompensate the damage lost.

That’s humor me, not humor you. There’s a difference.

You ******* - Ahem.

Sigh.

Aaand condescending again, this time you can’t really deny it.
I DIDN’T overlook it, I adressed it in my post, which you apparently didn’t read, or you “overlooked” it.

[Edit:[quote=“Destrotant, post:26, topic:5150”]
Never vote against a suggestion, suggest an improvement and roll with it.
[/quote]

I did try to improve it, but it turned out that that improvement wouldn’t really work. How do you improve an idea like: “We should remove the ability to move, because some hackers move faster than they should be able to!”?
I tried compromise; “Hmm, that won’t do, maybe we should make all players’ speed equal, kicking any player going faster than they should”.
Then I realized the idea wouldn’t work either way; “If that happened, the game wouldn’t be half as much fun as it is, lets not do this.”.

I could say “Let’s tackle this problem another way: anyone moving faster than their stats+debuffs allow them should be kicked.”, but then that would be another idea entirely.
It wouldn’t be an improvement of the idea first suggested.
Thus, I vote against this idea.]

You moron. From the context you could have figured the intonation of my sentence: That’s “humor me”, not “humor you”.

YOU didn’t say “humor me”, YOU said

The definition you quoted was for if you said to me something among the lines of: “please humor me”. Instead, you said “will humor you” which has an entirely different meaning.

I have to, I can’t call you a fuckwit or I’ll get flagged, so I held back.
Let’s keep this civilized.

Yeah no, by the time you come back it’ll be 2:22 AM where I live, and I do have to wake up at ~7:30 AM, so I’ll kindly refuse that offer.

Sorry for not coming back, got busy with school.

Anyways, I enjoyed the ideas you guys thought up of. Especially Trof’s and Destrotant’s posts. On the fence about Trof’s suggestion of pally not getting an HP buff anymore, but I could see it working out.

Also, with Destrotant’s opinion on katana and bows is interesting cause I saw someone go through the code for testing and found that they are trying to slightly nerf doku, while slightly buffing tired bows and katanas. Also a few UTs got some buffs and lots of skins [Source] (Not actually nsfw). Of course it is unlikely to happen soon or at all since it is in testing.

Nerf warrior

Buff Priest

Nerf Wizard

Buff Ninja’d

Someone really doesnt like the melee classes, especially warrior, and really loves the rogue sorc and ninja. Warrior would be an obsolete class to play if these changes were made.

what about necro

he’s banned until 2044, don’t waste your time.
good riddance

melee classes are the most op ones, so they get the nerfs. fairly self-explanatory

Your statement is nothing but pointless assumptions.

“Hurr durr, you want to nerf the Warrior in a way i wouldn’t like it, therefore you must dislike Warrior, therefore you’re biased, therefore you’re wrong hurrr durrr11111!1!!!”

I played Warrior more than most people have played the game on all their characters combined. I played it so much because it was ungodly OP.

I actually thought about each nerf/buff listed here. If you disagree with them, do the thing that humans with a noticeable amount of intelligence do and make an argument rather than just stating the obvious and making stupid assumptions.

well, there is just one thing you mentioned that I don’t quite agree with. everything besides this is pretty spot-on though.

since wands already have a staggering 9 tiles of range, increasing it further is basically meaningless. the only thing it would really change is that it would make it even easier to cheese Dr Terrible and the LoD dragons, since you could then do it with cwand or recomp instead of st. abraham’s. I would instead make high-tiered scepters increase your weapons projectile speed, making it easier to hit distant targets with your super long ranged wand.

I would make each class do 1 dmg so people get forced to stay in the nexus and talk to me

Don’t we have enough samurai ideas?

maybe but im really gonna miss him

Why is everyone getting banned from forums? I know the guy with the bomb as a profile got banned (Zlushy I think) and then Xspin something also got banned. How long are they getting banned for? Why were they banned? And now you’re saying this necro got banned?

trofimowen got hacked

or their defense and put it at 30 or 35 or something cause its a glass cannon

jeez, and I though Shaxasno was dense…

3 people have been banned against their will, PaXrat, Zlushy, and XSpinATKx.
no “necro” has been banned, I was quoting that particular reply because that was the one of the two responses made by Aava targeted at Zlushy. since Zlushy has been banned, talking to him is a waste of time. those 3 people have been banned because they were extremely toxic and/or aggressive. their behavior was inexcusable and should not have been tolerated, therefore, they got banned. everyone one else who has ever been banned from the forums has personally requested it one way or another.

Zlushy:

XSpinATKx:

PaXrat:

(paxrat is the first question asked)

just in case you happen to glance past this little gem by Stupidity if you’re too lazy to actually read:

(quoted from the first two links, you should go and read the whole thing anyway since there’s a lot more than just what’s here)

I’ve even bolded the important parts so you can’t miss them.
I’m sorry if this seems overly condescending and/or passive aggressive or whatever, but I’m not taking the chance that this somehow doesn’t get through to your head.

Thanks! Clarifies things a lot. I just hope I won’t get banned :slight_smile:

I also think that @kamakamaha/OryxYeti didnt actually ask for getting his alt banned

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.