What would you think of a boss-oriented end-game dungeon?

It was my personal idea, what I was saying here in the comments. Nameness’ idea was just as viable, and personally it got me interested.

“I want a dungeon that’s more skill-based”

Again: too vague, and not even related to the original premise of the thread.

Whats the point of making this thread in the first place. It’s not like DECA is paying any attention to realmeye.

Then why do people bother to make ideas on here?

Because it’s cool to make ideas. Doesn’t mean some of them will ever be used. In fact I don’t think one idea that has originated from the realmeye forums has even made it to the game.

Besides, DECA already has people for designing dungeons and sprites for whatever.

Then wouldn’t the same apply to talking about them?

Its such a vague topic theres no way to actually talk about it. I tried to and that went off the line.

A fan made dungeon would be a nightmare…
Realm Fans: ADD BOSHY BOSS! BOSHY ENEMIES AND BOSHIES WHITES! HEY!! ADD A BOSHY BAG!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DECA!

fan-made = not the autistic people

/s

Several dungeons in the game were either designed by players or were originally player ideas on the forum, believe it or not.

Because its fun for them?

Adding on to RMG’s comment, Tomb of the Ancients, The Shatters, Lost Halls, The Nest, Toxic Sewers, Cnidarian Reef, are all player-inspired/made dungeons. I’m probably missing a few more.

LoD and Magic Woods at least.

Which ones?

The Shatters and LoD used to be threads on the WildShadow forum.

Lost Halls was originally posted on the Kabam forum.

I do know that, they were trusted people with reason, not average realm players.

You do realize fans can also be trusted people and also “average” realm players, right? In fact, I think it’s safe to say all players who created such dungeons are fans (else why spend all that effort if they didn’t like rotmg?)

You’re really missing my point, I’m not saying what people can and can’t be I’m just saying what a lot or realm players are like and how toxically wasted a lot of people in this community are.

You seem to think there’s a separate group of people in the community that’s trusted to make stuff and nobody else is allowed to come forward with anything.

amitp, LordShon, Linkshot, BMJ and whoever came up with Draconis were just average players who came forward with an idea. They didn’t have any kind of special status that put them above the rest to begin with.

Even now, there’s no official word stating that closed testers are the only ones allowed to come up with new ideas and closed testers themselves have stated they are willing to use ideas presented here.

Toxicity is irrelevant when we’re talking about using player-generated ideas and not about giving players direct control of game development.

more ideas to merge lod-type with o3 type: a skuld-like setup, btu each level has an oryx with a certain stat its super high in