Whatever Happened to Doozer?

Does anyone else remember this guy from way back in the day? Apparenlty his channel no longer exists. I guess he quit since I found his account on realmeye and he last logged in 6 months ago, but I can barely find any other evidence he existed. I just want to see some of his classic dungeon runs one more time. :cry:

I used to love watching doozer’s undercover videos as pizzaOD and I still remember a handful of challenges he did!

He was definitely one of my favourite youtubers, Charziken talked to him a while back about this actually

download

???

Oh well, all good things must come to an end, eh? I loved his editing style and his music choices were amazing. At least I finally have closure. Thanks for sharing the info.

Abyss troom hunt lel xd, those randomness vids were dank

I know this is an old post. But yes like I was quoted. Doozer felt his videos were outdated, and he just didn’t have the time to play. Shortly after Mysterium broke up and he founded Team Zissou, Doozer ended up getting married. I wanna say it’s close to his 4 or maybe even 5 year anniversary. So yeah, he sadly is gone, and I truly miss him. Ask any of the old Mystery Seekers/ Mysterium/ Team Zissou members, if they still play. A lot of them remember him as a really funny guy. And I still remember my all time favorite video of his was “Get Treated”

It’s good to hear he’s doing well at least. I’ll never forget his legendary warrior jukes. He’ll be missed, but at least he’s moved on to better things and that’s what matters most.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.