What're some random things you've done just for the fun of it?

I’m mostly certain it’s not possible to be Masochistic and Sadistic at the same time.

Sadistic is enjoyment from other people experiencing pain, while masochistic is enjoyment from your own pain.

You’re getting enjoyment out of harming your characters, both you and those poor pixels.

@SturkyUsed Ok, you’re choking your GF as she chokes you

cut and clear no?

On topic: this chain of post

So, i’m not an expert on sadism, so I don’t know if a pack of pixels shaped like a human on your screen really counts towards it, but i’m also not one to judge preferences.

Okay back on topic:

I once killed the 3rd form of the Woodlab boss with nothing but a fulmi.

Okay, I can most certainly say that a blindfolded pirate cave is actually really hard to do, cause it’s literally impossible to know where you’re going, all the audio tells if you is if you’re hitting an enemy.

similar topic

Damn you forum searching! Why don’t you show me these topics!

Gathering huge clumps of gods as a prot priest.

I’m trying to collect the ST and UT sets for all classes and self-max with them. So far, I’ve learned that

• the archmage set is mostly great once you get used to the projectile paths
  • I might prefer the jungle necro set to the Geb set, because the wand is the worst weapon that drops in a soulbound bag
  • people get peeved when you use the ST seal because it doesn’t offer damaging
  • the ST seal is underrated and has many useful applications

I sometimes do epic woodlands.

Doing risky things with throwaway characters.

Clearing tedious dungeons on bad characters when I’m tired, for some brainless fun.
(Example: I cleared an entire puppet with my t5 poison on a 0/8 assassin before the puppet nerf.)

Solo’d daichi’s rage phase with my quiver on my main archer.
(Really wasn’t worth the def and vit I got)

A few random things:

-Hold an Annual Lavabathing competition (Spoiler, I dragged a gwall and killed everyone)

-Did a Mountain Temple

-Clearing out an Entire Cave of a Thousand Treasures on my 8/8 Paladin

-Hosted a Kendo Stick drop party

-Did an entire tomb with only bulwarks (oh the horrors of the rages) (no abilities)

-Cleared every warrior puppet in a puppet because I was mad at them (but I didn’t hurt anything else, excluding walls, but including the boss) (my pet did that :stuck_out_tongue:)

I made this.

Doesn’t Daichi give 2 def if you solo him though?

Uh yeah uh once I ordered a pizza with b0nes in it just for fun, my character hated it so much he killed himself in the lava while I screamed in agony bumping X then my mom came in with the laundry to do.

So I got bored while soloing daichi, so I asked my guildmate to tell me a story, this is the result.

I’ve learnt that the Mystic ST set is very fun! :smiley:

in the ~30 temples I’ve soloed in desperation for that wand, it seems that he guarantees 1 def pot and 1 other random pot. sometimes that other pot is also a def, but it usually isn’t.

Ah I see, it’s just that the first time I had soloed him I got 2 def, and my guildmate said he always gives 2 def if you solo, so I was mistaken about it.

Also I got the wand on my first ever mountain temple. :stuck_out_tongue:

I attempted to rush sewers on my trickster, made it halfway before i nexused

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.