Whats a muledump?

idk what a muledump is I have heard something about it but never figureed out.

mule poo. just split it mulesdump to get mules dump

A third party highly trusted program that can be used to keep track of and organize items on alternate accounts and your main account. Can be used to check progress on your characters also.
also pretty sure its against the tos

beat you
and not against the tos everyone has it

argh

Yeah, it actually is against the ToS. Just because something is popular doesn’t mean the rules don’t apply. That said, it’s not very high on Decas list of stuff to do.

oh ok then. no ban pls. wait and why is it against the tos

I’m pretty sure all third party programs for realm are against ToS that’s probably why.

they treat them like hacks

Wait, how?

The ToS states that you “may not share information with third party applications”, but technically, you are not sharing your account details with anyone.

It’s a 3rd party program. Anyone with have a brain wouldn’t want their players to use 3rd party programs. Just because it’s written in the ToS doesn’t mean they’ll ban you for it. It just means they would prefer people not to use any 3rd party programs.

The ToS isn’t a “follow this exactly or die”, the ToS is more like “we would prefer if you didn’t do certain actions, unless you want to risk the chance of certain punishments”.

Muledump is Oryx’s gift to mankind.

Most of the time it doesnt work and is rather like muledumb

It helps you organize items. But I wouldn’t use it it need your email and pass, which even though it’s trusted, all my friends who used it got hacked after 2 years

Well I heard on reddit that deca announced about muledump no longer being a bannable offense sometime during motmg…

Completly safe, helps you organize your account. May be “against the ToS” but deca has stated they don’t forbid using it. Atomizer is the creator of it and atomizer won’t hurt you :stuck_out_tongue:

I can garuntee you that has nothing to do with muledump

Well, I personally think it is a good quality to ever give out emails and passwords, because who knows what could happen. Maybe muledump will turn on us one day and hack everyone using it.

Ya’ll need to read the ToS: http://legal.decagames.io/tos/

Here’s a few things relevant to this topic that stands out:

###Restrictions
Your right to use the Deca Service is subject to the restrictions listed below. Except as expressly set out in these Terms or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:

6. not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Deca Service, or permit the Deca Service or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other product or service;
7. not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, derive any code or algorithms or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Deca Service or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent such activities are permitted under applicable law;

###Acceptable Use Policy
####Protection of our systems: In addition, you agree not to:

(vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access or provide automated access to or use of the Deca Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Deca Service), whether through password mining, unauthorised scripts, scrapers or offline readers or any other means;
(ix) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Deca Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Deca Service, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Deca Service; or (xii) assist, permit or encourage any person to perform any of the activities described above.

Note: RealmEye itself violates these as well. That tells me Deca is being selective in it’s enforcement of it’s ToS and choosing to not pursue violations that end up benefiting the community. Kabam took a more black-and-white “either we enforce everything equally or we don’t enforce anything at all” stance, but even they didn’t think it was worth their time chasing down RealmEye and muledump users.

All that goes to say that both these tools are violations of the ToS, and Deca is within their rights to take steps to shut these down if they choose to change how they apply their ToS enforcement. For now it seems we’re safe, but don’t think you’re not violating the ToS, and don’t cry someday if they do change their minds.

Poll: do you use muledump?

They would have a servrely lower player base without realmeye :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I think they realize that. And muledump to a lesser extent.