Whats a muledump?

I use my own program to organize my mules along with features such as to search for mules that have certain items, is this against the ToS? (its basically just a faster way to do what i would normally do)

If you boil it down to it’s most basic TL;DR, the ToS says you’re not allowed to access the servers by any means other than the official game client. So yeah, you’d be violating, too.

Since realmeye violates that, does that actually make it so the existence of this forum violates it?

I’m not sure. We are using their copyrighted images for icons and such, but RealmEye chose not to put ads here so they’re not making money from it.

ah… so what if i disconnect from the servers and just manually edit the quantitive and type of items i have?

That’s fine. The japanese players of old made something that did that. Soooo much work to manage, though.

http://rotmgtools.web.fc2.com/

ah… i think i’ll just edit my own, thanks

too lazy to learn muledump/asian tools :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

a lot of interesting things in this thread

Hey Doc I thought they finally said that it wasn’t against the ToS anymore.

They didn’t say those words, no. They did post a message on how to insure that muledump can continue to work in one of their recent updates. Note that’s not exactly the same as their saying “no, it’s not against ToS anymore”.

However, given that they’ve created and shared an official support feature for the tool I doubt they would have any reasonable argument to justify future actions against muledump users.

This is the best we’re gonna get in regards to the question of “is muledump allowed or not”.

Thank :grinning: you!