Whats the best class for ancient stone sword?

Just got one, need advice.

I’d say a warrior. The buff makes it shoot quite fast.

Agreed, warrior also needs the extra range for safety. Pally isn’t a bad class for it either, as it bumps the damage per shot pretty high, although you need to be willing to aim a little better than usual due to the lower RoF.

As the name says, its ASS. Less DPS than acclaim, only useful in situations where you need more range. If so, then its useful on warrior, but most use it for how it looks :stuck_out_tongue:

usually using my a.s.s on knight to one shot abyss enemies

Decent on a Paladin for Abyss if you have to clear and is a scrub with a 50/50…

I can rush a abby on paladin petless LOL

What stats maxed?

6/8 or 8/8, can do both

warr

let’s see some proof. I doubt anybody can rush an abyss petless without amazing luck or a ton of consumables.

Dude it’s actually not that hard

you’re the dude with the maxed 90 something pet… must be hard for you…
anyways i’ll do it on my 6/8 ppe paladin.
challenge acccepted
(ill do it right after my internet stops rubberbanding me)

It’s gotta be De Warrior.

knight obv

Both of our pets are legendary and I don’t have the luxury of rushing with electric.

I’m gonna have to make a pally and try it myself since everyone is so convinced it’s easy. I’ll show all my tries and not just share the one time I actually made it though.

Is this some kind of new “ppe btw lel xd”? I didn’t say you payed for your pet, I said we both have legendary.

Actually forget what I said. Just link me the vid, that’s all I care about. @Fweftjfhjs

I’m a f2p…
I’m gonna do 1 try only when I rush so… be ready to be amazed lol

anyways… just hopped on and did it will be posting on yt
and as for the “ppe btw lelxd” i rushed on ppe lelxdd

Took a while to find out how to blur the name

So I was wrong. You CAN rush an abyss without a pet. But do you remember what I said about amazing luck or consumables? I will admit you didn’t use many consumables but your success rate will be amazingly low unless you keep getting these abysses where you don’t hit a dead-end.

Then that wouldn’t be a rush. A lot of people have trouble admitting when they’re wrong so how about you take the half-assed admittance (just googled admittance… i didnt think i used that right) you got and move on.