What's the best way to flex in rotmg?

Are you a flex master?

Me, of course.

Ah, the cat is back, I see.

Just avoid dying for a while and everyone will think you’re good at the game.

Just have a ton of 8/8s. Whenever you log off, make sure all of your characters are equipped with their rarest gear. This way, whenever people search you up on RealmEye (it happens occasionally), they become struck with awe. Just try to lead a lot of people into your RealmEye page casually. This could include your RealmEye link in your profiles or something like: “Hey, here’s my RealmEye if you want to message me”.

Best way to flex is to feed your entire vault full of items (especially event whites) to a pet with no good abilities. Record it and post it here for us to be in awe of your flex

by no means :sunglasses:

Don’t think I saw it mentioned yet - but a level one 8/8 character with all UTs is generally a huge flex just sitting in nexus.

Biggest flex is recording yourself playing RotMG with your toes.

boy, you really flex

Earn a good reputation within the community so you can reap respect without superficially needing to show off pixels

flex by sitting on boss

You are a flex master

No one else has said this but imo luck is not a true flex. It will have a similar effect, but nothing in this game is a flex as skill:
Stuff like this:

Or even funny stuff like this:

No reason too … legit the only ones who sill care are bluestars

This thread kinda disproves that statement.

you’re a monster

There’s three ways to flex in RotMG (from greatest to least):

1. With farming
  2. With real money
  3. With skill

The biggest flex in RotMG; farming. To flex like this just farm incredibly rare whites or incredible amounts of halls/shatters whites and then show them off whenever you can. To flex with real money, chain dungeons left and right and get top donnor in multiple paying events. The lesser of the flex list is to do it with your skill; solo hard dungeons like lost halls, record them, and share them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.