What's the fastest way to max to 6/8 with the least amount of effort that does not involve money?

Hi guys. I’m completely out of patience for this shit. Pally’s gone the way of the dodo, I shouldn’t have listened to the other guy. I’m thinking about just doing one type of dungeon at a time for the stat I need to max, and bringing a character that specializes in doing the dungeon in the least amount of time possible. I want to get over with this as fast as possible and with the least effort, because I’m at the end of my rope, and I won’t take no for an answer.

With that being said, I’d like to hear about your methods, especially for Attack and Defense.

run snakes and sprites on a class you can do consistently, I prefer warrior or knight for high DPS and tanking, knight with the stun and warrior for speed. once you max speed and dex, start doing UDLs, ancient ruins, and events except bees and sentry.

This should get you a decent amount of rainbows and then youll have wis maxed, and should be like 1/3 max on def from sprites and events. start doing sewers and libraries in small groups, this will get you atk vit and def.

any extra pots (rainbows) you get you should sell in the trading server for 1 greater life pot for 4 or 5 rainbows, just say “sell rainbow 4:1 GL” and somebody will eventually trade you, this should max life by the time you finish these stats,

Also do puppets, learn how to do wlabs, great source of atk and vit, you can get up to 4 of both and occasional life if you duo. CD is harder but drops a good amount of def and wis plus mana.

Life is hard to farm if you cant do LHs, so I recommend just buying it, same with mana.

this is assuming you can do these dungeons consistently, I wouldn’t play pally early game personally. wizzy or necro are also good choices for DPS and healing from necro.

Do the three epic dungeons (WLab, CD, DD) as often as you can. These drop generous amounts of greater stat pots that can help accelerate your maxing, and generally people are willing to do them with you (especially wlab and CD).

For Attack and Defense, these are both guaranteed drops from MBD if you get soulbound damage. Generally you can pull together a group of 4-5 people in a realm to do MBD if you want to. Plus, pot rooms in LH are great sources of all pot types.

Finally, cem is by far the best rainbow source in my opinion. You can fill your inventory in a single dungeon sometimes! Try to do them with just one or two other people to maximize your chance of getting loot.

Least amount of effort? Already have an 8/8 (or just anything that meets reqs) to do nests with in a discord and merch the dex / life that you get from it.

By the way, you should really consider prioritizing maxing life. It’s no longer as expensive as it used to be, and is essential for the longevity of your character.

PS: In case if you’re thinking about it, (which i sincerely hope you aren’t) paying for maxing is for scrubs. A friend of mine has such an excess of pots that he drinks them on lvl. 1 characters and maxes them.

It will be easy with time, but you have to have patience. In a game where the consequences for small things are to severe, you have to keep a clear head.

MBC btw :wink:

D:

Methods 1 and 2

Step 1) Play trickster
Step 2) Win at life

There’s really nothing to say. If you have a maxed trickster you can just rush everything for yourself. Trickster isn’t the best class for nothing.

Or if you don’t like trickster for whatever the fuck reason, here’s a harder one:

Step 1) Run O3 everyday
Step 2) Pick up the tops in WC and the useless Glife and Gmana you get
Step 3) Sell them for rain

Traditional

Step 1) Play the easy shit (sprite, abyss, udl, lib, wlab, snake)
Step 2) Play the easy shit until you max dex, vit, att, spd, wis
Step 3) While you run Wlabs, you might get a life pot so drink it
Step 4) Run Sews until you max def or slap ent/slime gods until you max def
Step 5) You should be 6/8 now and have decent gear from all that grinding
Step 6a) Play DD and CD to max life and mana
OR
Step 6b) Play osanc and get swole as fuck while getting forge power, feed power, and max life/mana

Also who the fuck pays to max??? Maxing is so easy.

Also, Paladin is a GOD tier class. Not quite as based as trickster, but a fucking hottie nonetheless.

Also also, just sayin, if you’re really down that bad I can donate some swag to you.

He just roasted you…

dragon rage gets roasted all the time… by meteors in o3

If you’re losing patience so consistently, are you sure you even want to keep doing this game? I’m not sure if this game is serving to improve your mental health, especially if there’s something larger going on in your personal life that’s the root cause of frustrations that we don’t (and probably needn’t, for the sake of privacy) know about, and Rotmg isn’t helping by piling more anxiety on the stack.

Either way, I noticed that you have this burning desire to be amongst the best, and to cast off any doubt in other’s eyes that you are someone of worth, at least, that’s what appears to be the case with this thread you made a couple weeks ago. I won’t pretend to understand what makes that compelling, as I’ve hardly shared that desire for anything, let alone Rotmg, but assuming this is a requirement you have placed upon yourself, I’d recommend detaching. Find a more wholesome substitute, before you destroy yourself trying to achieve an unhealthy goal that holds very little intrinsic value.

Games are usually meant to be a reliever for stress, and if all they do is prove to be a detriment, eliminate them. I’ve witnessed what was at first a frustrated obsession become an addiction in others, and they literally started sabotaging regular parts of their lives. One of them was sent to rehab over it. That’s overly extreme, but I don’t wish to see another suffer similarly. :frowning:

Seems like a good idea, might be doing that alr :thinking:

Haven’t played in a while, but if trading is still common for lower tier stat pots you could just run snake and sprite worlds and trade up for all the other pots. I think that’s faster than grinding wisdom probably, easier for sure, you’ll get some def and att probably as you go but those you can trade dex/spd for too.

Edit: this is probably the safest/easist method too that I can think of

i think you should start playing way more safely, get a little laid back during fights and start learning from your deaths
the keys to stay alive in rotmg are to:

• learn the monsters’ patterns
  • acknowledge the reason your deaths so you don’t repeat them in the future
  • focus on dodging rather than shooting, which also means look more at your character than what you’re shooting at

my advice would be to focus on these 3 points, play chill and a bit laid back, and you’ll be maxed in no time and enjoy the game a lot more :slight_smile:

I think stat pot trading is quite dependent on who you’re selling to or buying from. I don’t believe there’s any set price to any stat pot bar whatever any decent offer is - I’d say something smug about Sanctuary raiders not getting any stat pots besides glife and gmana, but that joke’s run its course.

As for actual tips, I would recommend following Bookwyrm’s advice. If your mindset is revolving too much about being “one of the best”, you’re potentially eliminating the fun side of things!
As an alternative, you can also consider taking a short break. Let your mind rest for a week, maybe two, sort your thoughts about it all out.

Once you return, MotMG will’ve likely just begun, which tends to equal a nice free pack, maybe a campaign to do. Such a second goal helps me breeze through godlands dungeons, since I’ve got a second “progress” meter that I know I’m filling up.

Finally, like Neo said: learn not just shot patterns, but also movement patterns. See how an enemy moves when you’re far away, and when you’re close. Does it wander in random directions, does it move in a set circle, does it constantly follow - and if so, does it do so “predictively”; is its shotgun really aimed, or is it based on its currently facing direction?
None of this comes without experience, and taking the time to observe things may bring you some newfound appreciation for some little details.

In your free time, try to learn how to do O3’s. The most difficult part of O3’s to learn for many ppl is celestial so try various practicers like JustDodge or that one random O3 Celestial Practicer that you can download that actually helps a lot. Once you got celestial down, you can join Gravity (one of the discords that does no req O3s) or just find one through twitch and practice doing O3’s there. The easiest classes to do this on would be the classes that have a runaway option (trixster, warrior, ninja) and then just practice O3’s when you see them popping up. The initial results will suck. You will die a lot and you’ll hate the entire process. However, slowly you’ll learn the phases and how to dodge and then you can easily use unmaxed chars to get a bunch of glife/gmana and tops from O2 and then sell down for pots.
This is ecspecially good if you have multiple chars. You can use one char who you actually want maxed who does snakes and sprites and stuff while you have another char whose sole purpose in life is to bring you loot. If you find O3 is just too hard, you can instead try to only do the minis and nexus whenever you feel uncomftorable. Although the drop rates aren’t as good, you’ll get an O2 along the way, probably some def, and possibly a glife or mana from the mini

Adding on to what other said…

Any sword classes (assume they are 0/8) for those dungeons but you might want ranged class (or other maxed players) to clear gods for you if looking for those dungeons.

For Sew and Abby, you can complete the dungeon solo as a fresh 0/8 (but with old/WC tops). You will have to clear the dungeons or expect getting clapped. I don’t know if you can raid Lib as a 0/8 though I still recommend you to be 5/8 (maxed Attack, Def, Speed, Dex and Vit) before soloing the respective dungeon.

I am strongly against this step. While this may take less efforts in contrast of the eco from late-2019, you will hardly get any buyers. And do not say “somebody”, not everyone on the trading servers are endgame players who are willingly to pay for that price.

For me (at least when I need to remax main characters), I would spam Snake, Sprite and UDL and sell like… 160 of Speed/Dex/Wis or 80 Att/Vit/Def (Abby TRoom buff when) for 20 Lives (as this is my standard when rolling HP and doesn’t give a crap to Mana most of the time). It will take A LOT more efforts for sure, but I am sure that EVERYONE will be spamming trade requests to me.

It’s A LOT easier to solo WLab as ranged class where you can leech-solo (especially on her final phase). The boss never goes outside of her chamber as post-rework.

CDepth can be dangerous but at least I can solo it (again as a ranged class) often. Hug to the wall and press that Nexus when you get double slowed (from SoA’s and his chamber’s webs) especially if he gets really close to you.

DDock… I would rather kill the Crab and search for TRoom then leave. Bilgewater is hell scary if you are not ranged + piercing.

Cult exists.

Not everyone will be raiding LH… Though my way for me is to farm on GLand using Sorcer. I myself have at least 2 farmers (one for dungeon and another one dedicated for GLand). MBC is a lot harder if you do not have maxed Defence and Vitality.

The only dangerous phase of the overall is Skuld’s final phase where she chases you (with Slow, Daze, Paralyzed and Stun Immunities). Ranged class can somewhat mitigates the danger but please pot up 1st. Other than that, great place for farming rainbows.

He assume that ppl might be suggesting RWT sites for maxing, which is not a smart move…

Again, please read this, it will help you A LOT.
What class do I use as a throwaway? - Game Discussion - Forum | RealmEye.com

idk it never takes me more then 2-5 minutes to sell 2 invs of rainbows, but it just depends on the time

another option is to use discords. I know that discords generally are for harder dungeons but they generally have an easier event section that has lower reqs and gives you eazy access to dungeons so do those when they;re up too!

getting rainbows is pain but o2 drops them

help im suffering no rainbows

scam people on alt accounts hehe :wink: (don’t actually)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.