What's the (max) range for void quiver to hit two of the five shots?

the math goes something like max range for all 5 shots is 1.74, so I’m guessing it’s something close to 1.74*5/2 (4.35), but like people who don’t realize how probability and statistics works, I know I’m using the wrong system to calculate this for a precise answer that I’d be satisfied with. I’m pretty sure I also need to know how large hitboxes for realm are, but I don’t seem to have that information. I’d also like 4/5 and 3/5 ranges, but… yeah. I’m asking about this so I’m armed with this information the next time someone argues vile trap is better than void quiver =p

arc gap is 8 degrees so

full shotgun is 1.74

hitting two arrows is 7.15

whoops, I think I was thinking of hitting 4/5 shots when I said 4.35 x) tbf I’m pretty sure 4/5 is actually, like… 2.4? idk, I’ll go fiddle around with the calculator because I forgot about it >.> turns out it’s 2.35 for four shots and 3.56 for 3 and… wow. This only validates my opinion that void quiver basically outclasses vile trap in every way as long as you can hit opponents at about 7 tiles away with this thing, save for the stat bonuses… ok.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.