What's up with these deaths?!

I often see this kind of deaths on players graveyards and I just don’t understand.

What’s up with dying 4 times in a row with the same class, same equipment, same place, same way and in such a short spam if time ?

I feel like there’s something going on, but I just can’t put my finger on it. Would anyone care to enlighten me?

i mean only two deaths are within a minute apart, it could easily be someone popping keys in the nexus and them killing fresh lvl 1s

But why?! Even if this is the case, still seems very unlikely.

Someone opened a few DDocks and they entered them as fast as possible. There’s Evil Water in the spawnroom, and it only takes three hits of it to kill a level 1 trickster.

Making level 1 tricksters was likely done because of teleporting being the fastest way to jump to the portal. If the equipment wasn’t T0s, then it’d be a little more suspicious.

And for those wondering, this is indeed the account from the screenshot above.

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… That does make sense.

I’m still curious about the other players though. Imma try to get other screenshots.

You underestimate the power of bored people with lots of time

Friend, we all came to this game to dispell our boredom. Some make colored theme offers on realmeye, others enjoy merching and I like to EP things.

his question was answered. Should we close the thread? Idk how these forums really work. Also what does OP mean people say that in the forums but I know it doesn’t mean overpowered

It means “Original post”.

Usually posts are only closed if the original posters insist on it or they’re against the rules/duplicates etc.

That way people can still respond if they have anything interesting to add and if not the topic will disappear from the front page by itself

I’m ok with this being closed. Thanks for the answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

ok