Whats Wrong with my Account

So i just got back from a break and ive been playing for about a week or 2 and i havent gotten any white/good loot like nothing im pretty mad about it can someone help me out

this is something known as ‘‘Bad Luck.’’

To explain further:
bad
bad/Submit
adjective
of poor quality or a low standard.
“a bad diet”

luck
lək/Submit
noun
success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one’s own actions.
“it was just luck that the first kick went in”

Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with your account.

Probably just bad luck. I can go days without a white bag then get two or three in an hour. It really is random.

Another possibility is how you are playing. Maybe you are spending most of your time in godlands, which can be productive for pots but the loot they drop is poor. Maybe you are doing events which drop white bags and good loot very very rarely. Maybe you are playing on a char which is not very good at getting SB loot.

Play more?

whine cellars are a good place to get loot

Loot, if you didn’t know this before, is based off a random number generator. Once you hit X amount of damage on an enemy, you are eligible for loot, and any further damage you do doesn’t do anything. Upon “hitting soulbound” (qualifying for loot) a number is randomly generated for you and this determines what you’ll get, if anything.

Based off of this, you’re either not hitting soulbound, which is HIGHLY unlikely, or you’re just really unlucky. Keep in mind that white bags are very rare, and unless you’re playing for hours a day, don’t be sure that you’ll get one in 2 weeks. Doing higher-level dungeons like the Lost Halls or Tombs will give you access to better loot, but doesn’t guarantee it.

Here’s a typical distribution curve:

If you’re in that bottom 0.1% of people you’re RNG hates you and you’re never getting that common AF white and certainly not an event white.

Lmao what. Are white bags just suppose to come to you magically. I honestly don’t know how you’ve played so long with that mindset.

Move to whine cellar

I’d leave it, OP’s a new user and attributes his bad luck to his account, demonstrating an overall misunderstanding of how the loot system works.

Nothing is wrong with your account if you aren’t getting loot drops.
Why do I say that?
Because loot drops aren’t determined by accounts, it’s determined by two factors:
a. Have you reached soulbound damage?
b. Has the RNG given you a good number for a good loot outcome?
If a. is reached and b. is not reached, then your result is either no loot or a mark.
If a. and b. is reached, you can get better loot.

I mean considering his account has been there for 5 years, they’ve probably got a good grasp as to what the game is all about. Unless you’re saying he bought his account.

I see what you did there :wink: .

you think you had bad luck? it took me 2 years to get my first white bag

Yep it took me over 1000 udl’s to get a doom bow (counted via realmeye so probably more where I just nexused).

Honestly man it happens and it will make it SO MUCH more satisfying when you finally get that white bag :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.