What's your opinion on the content of Public Testing?

As in, how did you think of it, what do you think it was okay, what wasn’t.
From Shatter himself: keep this thread to the content of testing and not the connection problems/things unique to testing server.

I think for day 1, it wasn’t that bad, the new dungeon itself is pretty solid and it’s UT set reminds me of the Forbidden Jungle Necromancer UT Set, however the Mystic’s Stasis Color isn’t one I’d like.

I think the stasis looks cool :confused:

However, I’m not a big fan of the ghostly prism buff, as it is a little too much damage.

Just a friendly note: keep this thread to the content of testing and not the connection problems/things unique to testing server.

There’s plenty of that else where.

Agreed. Editing post to reflect this.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

It’s really cool but I want divine pets since it’s testing c:

[Moved might what to edit your post - Shatter]

Unable to access the dungeon. My account from whenever testing was last open had five stars, and I could not use the keys. I saw a message that this was being fixed and tried again but no joy. I could use the Puppet keys I had in my vault though.

Without that it was just a few players running around godlands, almost all 'Sin and Trix. Tried making one myself but hard to tell the difference with the changed gear – without a decent pet I was spending all my time staying alive. Interesting but not a good test.

The Ghostly prism now does a butload of damage, as does the Prism of Dire Instability. Using the ghostly prism is like dropping a thermonuclear bomb, and the Dire Instability is like sending a smaller thermonuclear bomb on an ICBM.

Pretty trash, idk i just hate deca

like u but +1

There should be fame chickens in nexus imo, would make testing much more about actually testing

Or something just to actually level to 20 so we don’t have to waste our time leveling.

ik

I was more talking about the ability to train pets and upgrade yard but that’s a fair point too

Being an anti pet individual I dont agree but whatever, its not important. And besides its testing, could just make feeding free.

I would prefer if t he testing would have a mystery box for all the classes so most people aren’t just limited to assassin and trickster

But you’re supposed to be testing new fixes to those classes…

They should add Rogue, considering the Dirk changes.

Perhaps, but it was really only a damage boost.