What's your opinion on the content of Public Testing?

The dungeon itself is really fun, but I feel like they should make each room smaller. There were several instances where tricksters could literally tp right across from the spawn room to the boss and rushing is really easy to do on an unmaxed character by skirting around the sides. The boss room should also be constricted. The size of the room makes the chasing phase useless since you can easily back off, and you can stand back if you want to dodge shots.

Well yea, that’s true but it eventually gets boring playin assassin and trix lmao

Magic woods was really fun, especially soloing or rushing.
New trix is also really fun, so i will definitely play her more often when the update comes.
The new ghostly prism is amazing and was maybe a little too buffed, especially against constructs, two will end all of them (if placed right, like on the stone constructs), no matter how many.
I like the new crystal prisoner (i know a lot of people think that she is too hard)

So, round 2 of testing.
My view sthe Mystic set as a whole (as it was given out as a whole now):

1. The staff’s rate of fire speed is too much. I tested it on a Wizard, it makes playing Wizard somehow easier than before, which I thought was impossible.
  2. The orb is extremely unique, however the normal aim-and-shoot particles that would show up on a normal mystic orb still show up (i.e. the gray particles) - the particles should be centered around the player, and that means all of them. (note to self: show a gif version of it if possible)
  3. The robe isn’t bad for a starter dungeon. Granted, it’s better that the Forbidden Jungle Robe, but the new robe comes from a slightly more difficult dungeon.
  4. The ring basically is the poor man’s jack-of-trades ring which is a good thing for new players.

I know it has been 6 days since the last post, but I think we should conclude with a final discussion regarding the end of the last testing session.
The following were tested during this past Testing Session:

• Prism, Poison, and Dagger Changes.
  • New Curse Outline
  • New Dungeon
    • New Mystic UT Set (New Staff, Robe, Ring for all other classes)
  • HP Scaling Tested
  • Dungeons that were once impossible without a trickster / rogue with the planewalker due to indestructible walls blocking the way have been reworked on…

Out of these changes, which was your favorite change and what change do you dislike?
I like the new Mystic Set and the Dungeon for it, but HP Scaling and the Curse Outline I could live without.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.