What's your playtime?

943 hours is only 39 days

How do you check your dead characters play time?

graveyard > summary > total ā€œactive forā€ (under all dungeon completes)

About 1,200 hours

so for both of my accounts itā€™s 39.5890625 days or 950.1375 hours lolā€¦but on this account only

Canā€™t get into my other account sadface

Discovering the game back during classic mode, I used to spend hours enjoying the online version of the game. When it was released for infdev, I purchased the game for six dollars? twelve dollars? I created my single player world during alpha, and almost ten years later I still play in that world. When multiplayer was introduced to the alpha versions of the game, I joined a server, only for it to die out within a few months. I decided to run my own server, and I eventually built a thriving community that lasted for five or six years. Iā€™d play all time in middle school and some parts of high school. My playtime since then has seriously diminished but I canā€™t say Iā€™ve quit the game like Iā€™ve taken breaks from realm. Even in college and concurrently looking for work, I always dust out the old world and have fun with new content or play modded maps. I made texture packs, resource packs, created maps to share with friends, got into modding games for the first time because of it, and made plenty of friends and memories due to the game.

These days, or perhaps more relevant to 2016 - 2018, people always gave the game shit, though it seems fortnite has taken that throne. Still, it remains a very important game to me, one Iā€™ll always cherish.

It probably isnā€™t accurate, Iā€™ve been around since January 2012, and I played waaaay more back then than I do now. It makes you kind of sad, not having as much free time anymore innit?

I got around 600 active hours in total. Huh.

I thought Iā€™d have a higher number of hours, although maybe because those are only active hours. I guess total hours would be between 700 and 800 hours.

~1900 hours

1817h

For 2.9% of the time that Iā€™ve had my account, I have been actively playing realm.

No, I sometimes wish I had spent those hours differently. And my account stats arenā€™t anything impressive.

He meant ā€œoverā€ as in ā€œacrossā€.

2050 hrs not including my alive chars (20ish dfferent chars)

Around 1300. Nope, Iā€™m the worst player in game. I have 2 6/8s only

3918.5 hours.

damnā€¦

hm?

Iā€™m being dumb, dont mind this

disgraceful uni, not even friends with Trak on realmeye

Wowā€¦ Nonplus coming up on 300 days, I like that guy.

Goshā€¦ what have I been doing with my life. Major reality check :joy:.
Total time: n/a (I know itā€™s a lot though.)

No regrets
:slight_smile:

I am friends! :'c just saying others canā€™t see it, thatā€™s how I knew he just reached 200+

And nonplus is pretty insane haha