What's your playtime?

In total 343 hours so far

Around 550 hours. Iā€™m still hot garbage though, only ever had 2 3/8s and nothing above that.

21%20PM According to realmeye, 2377 hours :confused:

Which translates to about 1563.53 dead hours. I could probably check via the game and see if I can calculate the hours of my alive chars from there.

My account may be 6.5+ years old, but I can tell you Iā€™ve quit for extended periods of time x)

Account is 4 years old, active for 2068 hours or 86 days.
35 total dead 8/8ā€™s.
Also, rushed every single rushable dungeon in the game excluding nests.

about 1537
not very much considering iā€™ve been playing for more than 4 years

Around 1500 hours from 1 and a half years of. Playing

Hmā€¦ My longest ever living character was active for two days haha
33 days total is kinda low for me, especially since iā€™ve known this game for 5 years now.
Also can we talk about this:
<image of my email + 1 total forest maze complete>
I really donā€™t do much of these, donā€™t iā€¦

you might want to remove your email adress from the second pic

omegalul

To show you how little of a life I have, Iā€™ve played for 2,443 hours on steam (with this account), 680 hours on my old account (WindowsHD). totaling to a massive 3,123 hours.

played around 26 hours the past 2 weeks like some neckbeard loser :((

Very much considering ive been playing for a year and 2 months, and ive actually played very little in the last couple weeks

Currently at 2023h, with 3.1%. Oof.

Playtime of 214 hours (not counting alive chars bc all slots are empty), but I lost the data of one of my other accounts, which could add a few more hours (maybe like 10 or something).

Iā€™ve played forā€¦around 2 years? More like 1.6?

My Terraria playtime tops that. <3 18.7K

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.