When does the deals refresh?

like i need to know when the vault deal and char slot deal is gonna appear because im looking to buy some but in large quantity and want more bang for my buck. Is there a schedule that follows the pattern of when the deals spawn or is it just random?

I think it says in game when, like, “1 day remaining”. We don’t know when that specific deal will come back, but it may come back at the end of this deal. I would check on how much longer for you, but I’m not home right now.

Well, i know about the 1 day thing but in past experience, I’ve seen that it will say 1 day left for a month straight(which is the usually the ambrosia deal) if you know what i mean…

I think thats when DECA is just too lazy to change it…

From personal experience, the developers release deals when they see fit. There is no “pattern” or schedule they follow, and even if there was, we don’t exactly have access to it.

Wait on it bro, I only had 2 char slots and waited until an amazing deal came out 2 char slots and a vault chest for 1500 gold and bought so many of them

Okay, thx mate

Still waiting for the beginners pack to come back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.