When will DECA Respond?

I recently sent a support ticket to DECA, when do you estimate they will reply? I sent it last night March 31st, at around 9 PM. Does anyone have experience and can tell me how long it took them to reply to you? Thanks everyone in advance! @moderators feel free to close after a couple people have given answers, you don’t need to ask me.

As far as I have heard they tend to respond pretty fast, but since it’s the weekend it will probably take some more time. I have never sent a ticket myself, but you should have an answer by monday.

it depends on what the ticket was about, if it’s something that they either have no control over or its unimportant they might not respond. but if it really is a valid concern you’ll get an answer probably on monday at the latest. if you send future tickets during the week and not on the weekends you’ll get answers faster.

Wait are you the new Zlushy?

Thank you so much!

lol no.

it just happens to be the first day of the month known as “April” around here.

when i accidentally released my pet, they responded in one day

Usually, DECA responds between the time of 11:00 PM (PT) to 6:00 PM (PT). From what I have heard, they are located in Asia.

the speed depends on how much time they have, and the severity of the issue. To my experience, hacker reports are immediately answered within 24 hours or less. Issues that can wait for at least awhile, like released pets and deleted chars may make a little more, maybe a few days. I once sent a support ticket asking a small question 8 months ago which was never answered (lol)

i ask about ample pack few days ago and they reply within few hours

This thread demands updates. @JLTheBeast, what news?

Well, they responded on Monday, and I instantly replied. They just responded again today, so it was a bit slower this time, but with enough efficiency that it was unnoticed. Furthermore, their answers were very professional, and exactly what I look for in a good active company.

Deca, please have a :cookie:!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.