When will i ever get dbow/cbow

Got a dbow from septavius and then a morning bow from the event chest in the same udl. And then never got another one after. Still yet to get a cbow but the tiered are certainly worth using now.

I’ve done like a couple hundred trenchs and gotten like 1 cbow and like 15 ctraps and alot of other shit.

Thing about this game is, when you really want something, you don’t get it. But when you don’t really need or want that item anymore, you get it.

170 is not that much. It took me over 300, and within about 50 udls after I got my fisrt I got my second, third and fourth. Oh yeah and in one of the only ot’s I got loot in I got a cbow.

I’m struggling to get Def pots let alone UT bows :confused:

Since @ConsoleMC stoped doing it, I might as well give it a shot:

RNGesus: You will get a dbow/cbow when I feel like you should get it.

Was that any good, guys?

i got my first dbow with like 5 other players in the udl, and it was my 50th(ish) udl

True range of covert is 3.6, cbow is widely longer so that’s easier to play with a cbow

Also dbow is just only better tahn cbow against hidh defense ennemies, otherwise no point using it over cbow or even covert

See guys? This is the perfect example of “never make a bow class unless you already have both” he doesn’t have a DBOW, so he likely wastes time grinding udls, he doesn’t have a CBOW so he wastes his time complaining on forums

that happened to me in udl and sprite

Just like literally everyone in your guild getting shatters white, except you!

And one got 4 in 4 consecutive shatters!
What are the odds!

(ran shatters with the guild for 10+ hours straight QQ)

#Memories flooding back…

I could never capture you! (something like that QQ)

DEAD INSIDE

Yes, the closer you live to kabam’s HQ, the less chance of white begs…

FTFY @ConsoleMC isn’t that how it’s supposed to be??

I knew I wasn’t fit for the job. :/``

No, you are.

It’s a reference to the church of Satan, located in ye old San Francisco.

No one gets my references.

Hey is your guild active? If so can I join it? Let me know please. My guild is dead and I’m looking for a guild that can actually do somethings.

Why is this relevant?
Go to our guild thread please