When will i ever get dbow/cbow

100 trenches and ive never had a cbow
170 udls dry and no dbow
i love this game

The average drop rate for Dbow?

Pray to RNGeesus or Lootcifer.

Depends on where in San Francisco you live.

took me 220 udls to get one dbow, took 2-3 more to get 2nd. It took @Xaklor 1000 udls to get like 1 dbow or 2 idk

Ehh not as bad as me

300 UDLs before getting first one
And don’t worry about the cbow, Covert is better if you hit all 3 shots now!
Cbow < dbow, you only need dbow or nowadays, covert!

Ok I’ll link you to my old post so you, sir, can stop whining!

And this post

I feel like it’s hard to get the first dbow, but after that the 2nd and 3rd just come flying in.
Because it took me around 150 udls to get the first one. But after that I got 2 on the week after xD

When you pray to RNGesus.

Simple as that.

In my experience, luck is spontaneous and it hits hard. When you get lucky, you get really lucky. All your luck is crammed in very brief moments.

Got a dbow from septavius and then a morning bow from the event chest in the same udl. And then never got another one after. Still yet to get a cbow but the tiered are certainly worth using now.

I’ve done like a couple hundred trenchs and gotten like 1 cbow and like 15 ctraps and alot of other shit.

Thing about this game is, when you really want something, you don’t get it. But when you don’t really need or want that item anymore, you get it.

170 is not that much. It took me over 300, and within about 50 udls after I got my fisrt I got my second, third and fourth. Oh yeah and in one of the only ot’s I got loot in I got a cbow.

I’m struggling to get Def pots let alone UT bows :confused:

Since @ConsoleMC stoped doing it, I might as well give it a shot:

RNGesus: You will get a dbow/cbow when I feel like you should get it.

Was that any good, guys?

i got my first dbow with like 5 other players in the udl, and it was my 50th(ish) udl

True range of covert is 3.6, cbow is widely longer so that’s easier to play with a cbow

Also dbow is just only better tahn cbow against hidh defense ennemies, otherwise no point using it over cbow or even covert

See guys? This is the perfect example of “never make a bow class unless you already have both” he doesn’t have a DBOW, so he likely wastes time grinding udls, he doesn’t have a CBOW so he wastes his time complaining on forums

that happened to me in udl and sprite

Just like literally everyone in your guild getting shatters white, except you!

And one got 4 in 4 consecutive shatters!
What are the odds!

(ran shatters with the guild for 10+ hours straight QQ)

#Memories flooding back…