Where the enemies at?

Where the enemies at bois?

[Split this out of the bugs forum, as not a bug. -Nevov]

Trivial Issues Thread

that’s a beer god. they stay stationary and invisible until there are at least 4 players in the vicinity, at which point they reveal themselves. they drop wines and sometimes an attack pot.

they got reskinned as santa last december and only needed one person to activate them. i’m sure you heard of all the people that got nuked by wandering beer gods in highlands.

more info: beer god realmeye page

Once they were activated by beer slurps. Now mine just sits in my vault forever ;.;

Which people actually were doing for once because of the ent event. Oof, nice one deca.
Rip my almost 8/8 archer

Mine too. The ! Icon no longer works when you find one with your slurp. I submitted the issue to Deca a few months ago but alas the beer slurp is still broken.

I remember farming with an old IRL pal of mine that had a beer slurp a few years back. It was always so much fun, idk why

What’s the point of farming beer gods? I thought they only dropped a few useless drinks.

They can drop Defense potions but they are a bit more rare, 1:15ish from my last count.

Wouldn’t it be more efficient to just farm glands? Or sewers/abbys?

It is, but at the time, peeps didn’t really like to train as much, and glands was harder for noobs like me for the time being, so we just did those. We made ok profit, like a def every 3 or 4 for us

Of course, it’s more of a “if you see it, might as well do it” type of thing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.